All the way from Berlin .... comes Miamilove20 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All the way from Berlin .... comes Miamilove20

Miamilove20 said:
When I was little boy my daddy worked for a market called "Commisary". the store was basicly for army members and their families who had to live in germany. And at the Age of 9 I saw the first DOLFAN. her name was Tina and she used to work with my daddy. the older I got the more i hung around with her and she told me everything about the fins. well and at the age of 12 I finally watched my first dolphins game. I think it was Dolphins vs Raiders. i think this game made me a Dolfan

tabiki abicim. yac kac? Benim footballa pek aram yok ama trabzonsporu baya seviyorum. Babam fenerli. hehe seni pek sevmes :p. sen amerikada misin suan? yada türkiyede mis yasiyorsun

Ben yirmi ikiyim, sen? Evet Amerikada da yasiyorum, butun hayatim burda yasadim... Babam de fenerli, kardeshim galatasarayli, herkez baska bisey... Sen kac yasindasin? Bu sezon bi gelsin buralara cok eylenizriz bi cac matcha gideriz ve eyleniriz...Gorucmec uzere arkadashim.

JPhinfan86 said:
That is so wierd....I was thinking the exact same thing. :chuckle:

I'll buy you a premium membership if you can figure out what I said :D

Back
Top Bottom