Alot Of Rumors That We Moving On From Tannehill. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alot Of Rumors That We Moving On From Tannehill.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
What will it take to get Foles. Where no where near in the right order to draft a QB. Only really 2 with 1st round material. I would love to get Foles from Philly. He dont fear the Patriots.

Last edited:
We already have Fales lol, but it's going to cost an arm and a leg to get Foles.

#DanielJones2019, GO DUKE!

Ok I ment Foles. Foles is awesome. I think he fits in well in Gase system

Ok I ment Foles. Foles is awesome. I think he fits in well in Gase system

Let's see a SB MVP QB approaching 30 coming off another hot streak looking to cash in for the first time in his career, what could possibly go wrong here lol.

Just draft Jones, he's RT 2.0 but hopefully smarter, and Cutcliffe can coach...

Last edited:
What will it take to get Foles. Where no where near in the right order to draft a QB. Only really 2 with 1st round material. I would love to get Foles from Philly. He dont fear the Patriots.
We'll be 8-8, 9-7 with Foles...

I don't want middle of the pack (plateau). Gibe me bottom of the barrel, or at least climbing towards the top of the mountain.

We'll be 8-8, 9-7 with Foles...

I don't want middle of the pack (plateau). Gibe me bottom of the barrel, or at least climbing towards the top of the mountain.

Yup. Spe d big money only on a clear upgrade. Otherwise (with some exaggeration), get the cheapest average QB available

Will Grier in the 2nd round. We need a top talent on defense with our first pick.

Would be in the neighborhood of $20 million as I was reading due the Oregon quarterback staying in school. Limited market.

Last edited:
Will Grier in the 2nd round. We need a top talent on defense with our first pick.

Ironically I'm probably one of the biggest RT supporters left on the planet, but I would take Daniel Jones round 1 if the opportunity presented itself because the QB position does need to be addressed and this kid's real solid (watching him play well right now in Duke's bowl game).

Drafting a QB in round 1 is extremely beneficial due to the 5th year option and QB price tags, it's why Baltimore traded with Philly last year imo.

I'm not sold on Foles. I say go after Tyrod Taylor and for 2020 go all in for Tua.

Back
Top Bottom