Alot Of Rumors That We Moving On From Tannehill. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alot Of Rumors That We Moving On From Tannehill.

Here are the scenarios:
You may have to add a pick but go up or position yourself for Haskins
Stay put take Lock
Stay put get a stud defender and take Grier in round 2
Trade down get another pick, take Jones in late 1st

Roll with Fales next year and position yourself for one of the three or four studs that will be available in 2020.

If it is me I either go for Haskins if the belief in him is there or suck it up and tank next year with an eye on 2020. If we tank in 2020, we will have added a nice draft this year and will not have to trade any assets to get what we need next year.

i pick option 3. Stay put, take a stud defender, draft Grier in 2 (or trade up to very late 1).

it gives us a year to evaluate Grier while having someone else (Fitzmagic?) and if we absolutely suck and have a chance at a guy like Tua we have a guy in house to compare him to, or we begin to move forward with year 2 Grier.

I honestly think we should just blow a whole ****in draft on all QB's so we can finally land our franchise QB instead of selecting players who won't be on the roster in three years

Trading for foles will be the worst decision we have made in the last decade
Foles is a free agent after this season. If we had pieces in place...sign him.

We don't...He'll be good on Jacksonville/Giants.

Trading for foles will be the worst decision we have made in the last decade
Don't think so. He got better. His pocket awareness is amazing. He's a super bowl winner and got his team back that has a shot to make the playoffs. Players prefer Foles over Wentz. If Gase can use him right. The guy can be a Ryan Tannehill with pocket awareness. I already know Tannehill will be great on anther team. This offense Gase uses ain't Tannehill's cup of tea. Tannehill will win 2 Superbowls in New England system or Pittsburgh

Foles looks good in a system that fits him with a halfway decent offensive line.

I wouldn't mind Foles, he seems like a safe choice if the price is right. There's going to be a lot of action this off season with backups QB's getting strong looks.

Miami Dolphins... where careers go to die.

HA!....I was thinking the exact same thing. I used to fret and be pissed off about us screwing up not getting Brees, etc. but he'd probably be out of the league, an afterthought or just another failure if he played here.

Not my point. My main point is that overpaying for Foles is a mistake. Rookies are less expensive. This team needs more than just a qb.

No doubt about this. Our biggest needs are at least 2 if not 3 defensive lineman, CB is a huge need opposite X and a big physical WR.

If Gase is retained Foles won't be pursued. The Eagles had to dumb down their playbook when Wentz got hurt. In the playoffs they basically completely retooled the offense for him to run it.

Foles is a quality quarterback on a team where he has support and a simple playbook. Gase's offense demands a lot of the quarterback mentally. He would be a bad fit based on past performance.

They'll go after someone more cerebral like Teddy Bridgewater.

All of those right after 3 OL.
I can't argue that we need O line help, especially if we let James go.

If it were up to me, though, I take a stud DE 1st round, and a corner 2nd round. Its easier to get guards in later rounds.

The problem with any plan, though, is that you need competent ppl to execute it. I'm not feeling all warm, and fuzzy on that one.

Back
Top Bottom