Alot Of Rumors That We Moving On From Tannehill. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alot Of Rumors That We Moving On From Tannehill.

foles has performed at an elite level multiple times and sustained it for several games in a row. we could only be so lucky to have a qb with that capability. I do find it sad how we have a plethora of posters bemoan the fact we don't have a good qb, but they poo poo every reasonable option out there.

Nick Foles looks extremely system based QB. He didnt fair so well outside of Philly.

2019 is the year to fix the team (DE and OL). 2020 is the year to get our franchise QB.

Whoever the best pass rushing DE is in free agency, get him.

QB....get a later round guy for development. Osweiler can start, im cool with that.

Ah to covet a back up that played well a few games and overpay him for an end result of more mediocrity. If only Miami had done that in the p............Oh wait.

Draft Jones and keep Tannehill, it was only Temple but MY GOD is he gonna climb up those boards come April...

#DanielJones2019

foles has performed at an elite level multiple times and sustained it for several games in a row. we could only be so lucky to have a qb with that capability. I do find it sad how we have a plethora of posters bemoan the fact we don't have a good qb, but they poo poo every reasonable option out there.
I wouldn't be mad if we cut RT and signed Foles for a reasonable contract. But if you sign him you better know he's not the future at QB for us, but rather just to bridge the gap so to speak

IMO the single BIGGEST IMMEDIATE UPGRADE we could have is

getting rid of Gase and bringing in the "next great HOF HC" some

dude like Bill Walsh who's jumped back and forth between college

and the PROS (HC in college -- assistant or coordinator level

in the PROS). I'll leave it to the mavens to ID the guy based

on the above criteria!

>>> getting rid of Gase and the douche that brought him in

(TBum) has to be the starting point <<< After that

we can paR Tee!

:)

getting rid of Gase and bringing in the "next great HOF HC" some

on the above criteria!

we can paR Tee!

People will realize next season that Gase is the problem. Getting rid of TBum isn’t going to change **** if they merely promote Grier

getting rid of Gase and bringing in the "next great HOF HC
" some

on the above criteria!

we can paR Tee!

The goal is admirable, but many teams this century have tried and failed. VERY difficult.

No interest in Foles. Maybe due us to getting a philly backup qb before and watching it fail terribly or maybe just because Foles is just a great backup and not a 16 game starter, to me.

I say draft a guy. Draft 2 if needed. Sucks that this season is really weak for qb, but the best way to improve the team is to get cheap rookie qbs and use that saved money towards building a team around him.

Back
Top Bottom