Already criticizing Cutler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Already criticizing Cutler

I've never really understood the appeal of these shows...IT was bad enough when there was one of them, but they have grown...

I saw both clips online yesterday. SAS always with the racist outlook on things. If Kaep was white would SAS be as vocal about it?

The best part is he rants and raves about the racism but also acknowledged cutler was a good fit for our system and is familiar with gase. In other words, he's screaming like a moron for attention.

I thought it was valid criticism on Jay Cutler, I have never thought much of Jay because of his body language, but I am damn curious to see what happens.

Sterling and Skip both dismissed Tannehill as "not knowing where to go with the ball" was also fair.

I thought it was valid criticism on Jay Cutler, I have never thought much of Jay because of his body language, but I am damn curious to see what happens.

Sterling and Skip both dismissed Tannehill as "not knowing where to go with the ball" was also fair.

Game tape seems to disagree with everything you said.

I've never really understood the appeal of these shows...IT was bad enough when there was one of them, but they have grown...

The great Dan Patrick has laughed at Fox Sports for signing these ESPN spazzes and putting them into similar competing type shows instead of experimenting with different or innovative formats, essentially giving a blind eye to the reality that viewers are already sick of that shtick.

coke thick glasses fan.jpg

Steven A too lol

Bubbles-trailer-park-boys-eyes.gif

Isn't that the shtick of these shows? One guys loves said topic other guy hates it for no apparent reason other than to argue?

The great Dan Patrick has laughed at Fox Sports for signing these ESPN spazzes and putting them into similar competing type shows instead of experimenting with different or innovative formats, essentially giving a blind eye to the reality that viewers are already sick of that shtick.

The great Dan Patrick had a similar take on Cutler.
I saw him doing his radio show saying the same thing. Cutlers attitude and the wife nudge as well

Back
Top Bottom