Already criticizing Cutler | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Already criticizing Cutler

When are people going to stop listening to the professional hot takers and understand every one of these stupid shows is contrived? Wrestling is more real than this ****.

Isn't that the shtick of these shows? One guys loves said topic other guy hates it for no apparent reason other than to argue?

It's like if I had a show with my wife. No matter what stance I take, she'll argue with me.

Except on these shows, one host doesn't slam a door and not talk to the others the rest of the day.

did someone really just post videos of skip bayless on this site? and validate it as criticism?

are you serious?

This first clip was beyond STUPID!

Cutler was being humble when he said his wife pushed him out the door.

If he did not love football he would not be playing.

He made over 100 million dollars as a player.

His wife is a substantial living on her own.

Waking up in the AM after a game sore and beaten up like being in a car wreck makes you have to love football on this level to play.

Wow these guys are beyond stupid.

And there are things to criticize about Jay but this was not one of them.

I only made it though 4 1/2 minutes and couldn't take no more of it. Ive never really watched a interview from Cutter before. But I dint see a bad interview, it was good if you ask me. As far as to him taking 24 to 48 hours to decide., Well Shrape that's what grown ups do that are married with kids.

This is the media's narrative. One site I saw highlighted where Cutler said he plays QB so he doesn't need to be in cardiovascular shape. The point of highlighting that comment was to create buzz. There wouldn't be a story if Cutler looked engaged and didn't say anything wrong (which was the case here. His cardio comment was a joke).

This is the media's narrative. One site I saw highlighted where Cutler said he plays QB so he doesn't need to be in cardiovascular shape. The point of highlighting that comment was to create buzz. There wouldn't be a story if Cutler looked engaged and didn't say anything wrong (which was the case here. His cardio comment was a joke).
He was being light hearted the whole interview. From you can answer it, to the in shape thing. I know he was joking around the whole time, maybe it just he has the same since of humor as I do.

I've seen a lot of people taking the wife comment out of context. It sounded more to me like he wanted to play but felt like his family was happy where he was but she pushed him to go back to doing something he loves one more time while he can.

ESPN et al is total ****!

Absolute sham and a dying "network."

You got that right. Hell less than 10 years ago I don't believe life could exist without eating and breathing SportsCenter.

Now I find myself having to login to the WATCHESPN everytime I attempt to use it because it will log me out because of inactivity. And I don't tune in because of SportsCenter. I tune in for Wimbledon because they have the rights, or maybe they have a good NBA matchup or MNF has a decent matchup that night, or maybe they have a USA soccer or Champions League match . . . Whatever it is, it is likely a live event that I cannot watch on another channel. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't even bother tuning in ever.

a ton of those idiots are making it about race, not the fact the guy knows the system and doesnt need time to learn it. ppl piss me off

I saw both clips online yesterday. SAS always with the racist outlook on things. If Kaep was white would SAS be as vocal about it?

Actually the irony is his birth mother is Italian .. that, and his family from the time he was 5 weeks old is a narrative some people would rather forget.

But as much as I hate SAS(S), while he has an annoying habit of reminding us of "this or that 'brother'" , (unlike Rob Parker calling RG3 a "cornbread brother"), to his credit he sometimes is more even handed and willing to assign culpability regardless of where it falls along the racial lines.

bac078_e5601a55207f465d97af8e2b2e284fe5.jpg_srz_331_236_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Back
Top Bottom