Already criticizing Cutler | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Already criticizing Cutler

First of all, he was blatantly joking about cardiovascular. I can see why an athlete has contempt for media when they experience things like that. I doubt he was in bad shape if he's out there throwing lasers right away. Second, I never watch any of these talk shows. They add no value. I'd rather spend my time here to stay current or get up to speed.

Anyone else wonder where these people are that actually enjoy and watch Skip Bayless? They must be out there given the ratings.

Stephen A. i kinda like on his own, i'd rather listen to him over Cowherd any day - at least he can acknowledge someone else's point! But in these types of "let's argue on purpose shows" he's as bad as anyone else.

It cracks me up that you guys haven't figured out that Skip is doing exactly what he gets paid to do, stir the pot. It's a good gig for him, Steven A is the same coin on different issues.

It produces a counter argument to foster discussion and makes for debate. It's been done for centuries it's called an antagonist.

He was being light hearted the whole interview. From you can answer it, to the in shape thing. I know he was joking around the whole time, maybe it just he has the same since of humor as I do.

True. But only someone who actually saw the entire press conference would know that. When you see a Twitter feed that just has his one quote about not being in shape at the QB position, that caters to idiots who didn't see the whole PC and are prime to judge without knowing the whole story.

That's what creates "buzz".

Actually the irony is his birth mother is Italian .. that, and his family from the time he was 5 weeks old is a narrative some people would rather forget.

But as much as I hate SAS(S), while he has an annoying habit of reminding us of "this or that 'brother'" , (unlike Rob Parker calling RG3 a "cornbread brother"), to his credit he sometimes is more even handed and willing to assign culpability regardless of where it falls along the racial lines.

bac078_e5601a55207f465d97af8e2b2e284fe5.jpg_srz_331_236_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I wouldn't imagine it makes a difference to that jagoff SAS.

What cracks me up even more, is how many out there actually listen to these Clowns.....or the "We Don't Get Any Respect" thing. Who cares?? Go out there and kick Everyone's Asses!!! Yes...THE PATS TOO!!!

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this before. The media is butthurt because Miami signed Cutler over Kap. Jay Cutler is not a media darling because of his mannerisms, bad body language and some bad press conferences he's had he's not likable to them. However, Adam Gase likes him and the working relationship they have. I know Cutler has been an average QB but I don't understand why our head coach being comfortable with a guy who already knows his system 4 weeks before the season begins is so baffling to people. It may work out, it may not but IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE as a football decision. If Gase had experience with Kap and chose Cutler who he'd never worked with before (I'd still trust Gase is making a football decision because he's never led me to believe he wouldn't and until he does that claim would be baseless) I can at least see the media teeing off of Gase/Cutler.

What's really, really, really, really sad is there will be people who will be rooting for Cutler to fail in Miami just because Miami chose him over Kap. Really???? Anyway you want to spin this it's not Cutler Fault, he did nothing wrong. It's not like Kap had the job and Cutler stole it. People are really, really weird :).

I'm not sure I've ever seen anything like this before. The media is butthurt because Miami signed Cutler over Kap. Jay Cutler is not a media darling because of his mannerisms, bad body language and some bad press conferences he's had he's not likable to them. However, Adam Gase likes him and the working relationship they have. I know Cutler has been an average QB but I don't understand why our head coach being comfortable with a guy who already knows his system 4 weeks before the season begins is so baffling to people. It may work out, it may not but IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE as a football decision. If Gase had experience with Kap and chose Cutler who he'd never worked with before (I'd still trust Gase is making a football decision because he's never led me to believe he wouldn't and until he does that claim would be baseless) I can at least see the media teeing off of Gase/Cutler.

What's really, really, really, really sad is there will be people who will be rooting for Cutler to fail in Miami just because Miami chose him over Kap. Really???? Anyway you want to spin this it's not Cutler Fault, he did nothing wrong. It's not like Kap had the job and Cutler stole it. People are really, really weird :).

that's what egos and agendas will do for you

I know this borders on "political" but it's germane to this conversation.

First, I do believe that if Gase and Ross believed Kaepernick would do a better job he'd have been signed. Whether you agree or disagree with that belief in immaterial as there is absolutely no proof indication or proof refuting that.

But even if not, there's something about a network like ESPN standing on their shaky pulpet criticizing a Miami team for not taking someone who first cluelessly wore a Castro picture to an anti-oppression rally and then when he had a chance to show he became educated and walk it back in a conference, refused to venture "off point" digging himself in deeper with no mea culpa and extolling the brutal dictator's virtue of increasing the literacy rate of those he oppressed.

So according to ESPN a large portion of South Florida's population who have been directly and/or indirectly affected by this oppressor's brutal tyranny should overlook this nuance and the owner should not care about potential losses at the gate, while they themselves fired conservative Curt Schilling for having the audacity through tweets and comments to be at odds with their PC version of propriety.

Talk about quintessential hypocrisy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom