Alright. Reality checks are in. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright. Reality checks are in.

CitizenSnips

Ready for Henne.
Reaction score
-The patriots simply are not that good this year. And with both the patriots and dolphins looking a little shaky at the start, its safe to say this division is once again up for grabs. (im aware the patriots won, but buff really took it to them)

-Buffalo is better then expected. Although not frightening, buffalo is gonna be tough. Next week will not be an easy game. Im looking forward to it.

-The jets. im not giving an opinion on the jets, i don't think barely beating the titans despite 3 interception to your favor is any indication of being very good.

-Hey...atleast we're not bucs fans...

I for one never thought it would easy in the division, it rarely is. We have always had problems winning games within the division and this year won't be any different.

Buffalo looked good today, that defense played well especially their front 4. Next week is going to be a battle for the Phins, especially if we fall behind early. The Phins are not a team that comes from behind well, so we had better get our offense problems sorted out.

Geforce said:
I for one never thought it would easy in the division, it rarely is. We have always had problems winning games within the division and this year won't be any different.

me neither, since when did the records mean anything anyway.

0- 2

we will be 0-2 after buff. i know ill get flamed for that, but we are so far away from where we need to be. I think we will eventually get it going but its gonna take time. Buff looked very solid today and we looked so far from solid were not ready. I hope we can be quick.

the jets played tenn who cant beat ohio state and the bills blew it, the division is a two team race by the mid point

Edge said:
we will be 0-2 after buff. i know ill get flamed for that, but we are so far away from where we need to be. I think we will eventually get it going but its gonna take time. Buff looked very solid today and we looked so far from solid were not ready. I hope we can be quick.

so we lost to the super bowl champs despite having the lead in the 4th and you are saying we are going to be 0-2???

The jills have loseman and once again they play a good first half and an horrible second half

Jauron blewed the game instead of taking 3 points

Saban4prez said:
-Buffalo is better then expected. Although not frightening, buffalo is gonna be tough. Next week will not be an easy game. Im looking forward to it.

I strongly disagree!!!!!!!

Saban4prez said:

Is Buffalo better than expected or are the Pats worse than expected? Or is it a little bit of both? Ummmmm.....

Edge said:

I agree the Dolphins need to improve. However, to me losing to the champs, on the road, in a close game is not an indication there is a long way to go. The loss does give the Dolphins an idea of here they stand, and at this point the loss demonstrates they have to improve to be able to beat a good team on the road. Certainly improvement by the O-line and the secondary would go a long way to achieving that. Hopefully, that improvement will be in place by the time the Fins travel to New England.

I have little doubt that the Fins not are good enough to beat the Bills at home 10 days after playing the Steelers. The Bills are nowhere near as good as Pitt, and the Dolphins will find yards rushing easier to come by.

The Dolphins record will be 1-1, just as most Dolphins fans thought it would be after week #2.

feelthepain said:
First game of the season is no place to gauge anything.

that doesn't seem to fit the post you were replying to...I agree with him, I think Buffalo WILL play us tough. Todays game simply reinforced what I already believed. Do you disagree with they'll be tough?

feelthepain said:
First game of the season is no place to gauge anything.

Yeah and I'm sure had Miami won Thursday night, you sure as hell wouldnt be saying that.

It may be a tough game, but I see no way no how the Bills come down South and get a win in September in Miami. Playing in Miami for Buffalo is just as hard as us going up to the North Pole in Decemeber. They will all be spent by half time and the Fins will take off with it then.

Back
Top Bottom