Alright. Reality checks are in. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright. Reality checks are in.

Saban4prez said:
-The patriots simply are not that good this year. And with both the patriots and dolphins looking a little shaky at the start, its safe to say this division is once again up for grabs. (im aware the patriots won, but buff really took it to them)

We struggle for the 1st half and
"The patriots simply are not that good this year."

Miami struggles for their first game and everyone says it was just 1 game and it won't matter.

So which is it? One game defines you or it doesn't?

Ben Watson is a beast and Brady always has a way of patiently making things happen. He's always adapting to what is given him on the field.

The Pats won and it will be interesting to see how the media plays this up.

The Bills had injuries and 5 rookies on the field at one point. None of them were taken to the cleaners. Despite opinions to the contrary, Buffalo had a decent draft this year to build on.

Spikes and Vincent were out early.Keep an eye on the Bills injury report for next week.

cnc66 said:
that doesn't seem to fit the post you were replying to...I agree with him, I think Buffalo WILL play us tough. Todays game simply reinforced what I already believed. Do you disagree with they'll be tough?

How does it not fit??? Bills beat the Pats a few years back and went 6-10 while the Pats won the SB! Just because the Bills played the Pats tough is no reason to think they are anything special, we beat the Pats and we were 4-12 and again they won the SB, It was just a division game. Every division game is gonna be tough no matter how good or bad both teams are. So like I said the first game is nothing to gauge from.

duss12 said:
so we lost to the super bowl champs despite having the lead in the 4th and you are saying we are going to be 0-2???

The jills have loseman and once again they play a good first half and an horrible second half

Jauron blewed the game instead of taking 3 points

YEP

The phins have huge issues with the OL and the Secondary.... this needs to be addressed or it's not going to be easy for the phins this year

bear in mind they have a difficult schedule.... there is alot of football left... but by week four if the fins are 2-2 then the going gets rough....

nyrican said:
The phins have huge issues with the OL and the Secondary.... this needs to be addressed or it's not going to be easy for the phins this year.

And you've come to that conclusion from one game??? You should be saying you hope the Fins have Oline and secondary issues, because we started the first half of last season slow, but ended strong and we ended the season with the best oline in the division, statistically!! Are you psychic?? No!! Do you know the Fins have Oline and secondary issues?? No!!

feelthepain said:
And you've come to that conclusion from one preseason game??? You should be saying you hope the Fins have Oline and secondary issues, because we started the first half of last season slow, but ended strong and we ended the season with the best oline in the division, statistically!! Are you psychic?? No!! Do you know the Fins have Oline and secondary issues?? No!!

no dead wrong... i'm no miss cleo :wink: see what happens next week against the bills and how ur line protects C-pep.. the bills have a very agressive d and are blitz happy...

the last game against the steelers exposed ur oline granted, tough game at pitt against the sb champs, not going to be easy...

Dirtywater said:

Miami struggles for their first game and everyone says it was just 1 game and it won't matter.

Miami stuggled for the last 5 minutes of the game. We were ahead and played pretty well for the first 55.

nyrican said:
no dead wrong... i'm no miss cleo :wink: see what happens next week against the bills and how ur line protects C-pep.. the bills have a very agressive d and are blitz happy...

the last game against the steelers exposed ur oline granted, tough game at pitt against the sb champs, not going to be easy...

Do you know anything at all about Pittsburgh??? I think they blitz on occasion, at least thats what I've heard!!!!

feelthepain said:
Do you know anything at all about Pittsburgh??? I think they blitz on occasion, at least thats what I've heard!!!!

yes... Pittsburgh a solid physical team WHO IMPOSE THIER WILL ON ANY TEAM... Please don't insult my football knowledge....

my point is that the phins concerns coming into this season were the oline and the secondary.. and if c-pep can come back from his severe injuries..

got to give it to c-pep he worked hard to come back for the regular season he will adjust and play well....

hey don't take my word for it when you see yourself in front of your tv and find yourself yelling at the tv saying damn cover ,someone damn false, start damn , damn holding you shall see...
once agian your team WILL have problems with the oline and the secondary I bet you Saban will not go with that secondary for the entire season...

nyrican said:
yes... Pittsburgh a solid physical team WHO IMPOSE THIER WILL ON ANY TEAM... Please don't insult my football knowledge....

my point is that the phins concerns coming into this season were the oline and the secondary.. and if c-pep can come back from his severe injuries..

got to give it to c-pep he worked hard to come back for the regular season he will adjust and play well....

once agian your team WILL have problems with the oline and the secondary I bet you Saban will not go with that secondary for the entire season...

And what are the Bills concerns??? Nothing??? Give me a break, you talk as if Miami was 5-11 and the Bills were 9-7, like Miami had JP Losman and Buffalo has Daunte, or the Bills were the team with 49 sacks and the Fins were the ones with half that many or that we are heading into Buffalo, not Miami for the game!! Just curious, but what football knowledge do you have??? Hope??? Thats how girls pick football teams to win or lose!! Since you refuse to get it...we were leading Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh with 6 minutes to go in the game and we rushed for two TD's. God you act like we had 12 total yards against Pittsburgh and we going against the best Dline in football in Buffalo!! I know you hate the Fins, but ignorant Bias is no excuse!!!

feelthepain said:
And what are the Bills concerns??? Nothing??? Give me a break, you talk as if Miami was 5-11 and the Bills were 9-7, like Miami had JP Losman and Buffalo has Daunte, or the Bills were the team with 49 sacks and the Fins were the ones with half that many or that we are heading into Buffalo, not Miami for the game!! Just curious, but what football knowledge do you have??? Hope??? Thats how girls pick football teams to win or lose!!

Did I state that Miami is a 5-11 team? no.... looks like it's extremely difficult to get my point across to you... the answers that you seek and what I as a football fan are trying to relay to you shall be answered in the coming weeks..

nuff said.......

nyrican said:
Did I state that Miami is a 5-11 team? no.... looks like it's extremely difficult to get my point across to you... the answers that you seek and what I as a football fan are trying to relay to you shall be answered in the coming weeks..

nuff said.......

I guess (in your mind) the fins are the underdog at home to the stout monster D of the Buffalo Bills. Thats what I'm getting from your "opinion"!!! And I will learn this harsh lesson next week when the fins will be 0-2 and in last place all alone in the Division because the Pats/Bills/ and Jets are all better then Miami and all but Miami will win.

Did it ever occur to your brilliant football mind that Pittsburgh had far more respect for Miami then the Pats did for the Bills and maybe that's why we didn't win and the Bills looked better then they really are??? I know you don't want to think thats possible because you want so badly to believe Miami sucks, but in reality it could be the case. It also might explain why the Bills looked like two different teams in two different halves of football. I know this may not sit well with such a football genius such as yourself, but try using little common sense!!

Dirtywater said:

Seattle struggled against Detroit, does that mean they suck? Vince Young threw a pick Does that mean he's a bust?
Dallas couldn't beat Jacksonville with TO and their "special pads" does that mean Dallas is overrated, or is J ville really that good?

Ahhhh the intrigue of the NFL, its all based on perception.
Does one game define a season? I think not.

PatsSuck456 said:
Seattle struggled against Detroit, does that mean they suck? Vince Young threw a pick Does that mean he's a bust?
Dallas couldn't beat Jacksonville with TO and their "special pads" does that mean Dallas is overrated, or is J ville really that good?

Ahhhh the intrigue of the NFL, its all based on perception.
Does one game define a season? I think not.

:lol:

You're preching to the choir man. We are saying the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom