Alright. Reality checks are in. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alright. Reality checks are in.

Dirtywater said:
:lol:

You're preching to the choir man. We are saying the same thing.

Yeah tell that story to your beloved Pat brethren, after the fins lost to the Steelers...Daunte is a joke, our D sucks, we have no Oline...yada, yada, yada!!!! But now that the Pats struggle to comeback and beat the Bills IN YOUR HOUSE, our reasoning becomes the Pats reasoning, only difference we arent the all mighty Pats with God: BB and Jesus:Tom Brady who will win every SB every year!!! Funny how when the Pats even get close to losing there are reasons....the moon , the wind, someone had a cramp!! But it sure as heck isn't because your beloved Pats just migh not be who you Pat fans want them to be!! Nooo!!!! Thats impossible!!!! We lost, but atleast we lost to a damn good team you win, but to a team that...well, aren't the Steelers!! Double Standards, pal, double standards. God I hope the Pats fall off the map so you Pat fans will get off your high horses.

Alright reality check.

You can start talking smack when you have won a game and the Patriots have lost one.

ThePats said:
Alright reality check.

You can start talking smack when you have won a game and the Patriots have lost one.

I can talk smack whenever I feel like it!

feelthepain said:
Yeah tell that story to your beloved Pat brethren, after the fins lost to the Steelers...Daunte is a joke, our D sucks, we have no Oline...yada, yada, yada!!!! But now that the Pats struggle to comeback and beat the Bills IN YOUR HOUSE, our reasoning becomes the Pats reasoning, only difference we arent the all mighty Pats with God: BB and Jesus:Tom Brady who will win every SB every year!!! Funny how when the Pats even get close to losing there are reasons....the moon , the wind, someone had a cramp!! But it sure as heck isn't because your beloved Pats just migh not be who you Pat fans want them to be!! Nooo!!!! Thats impossible!!!! We lost, but atleast we lost to a damn good team you win, but to a team that...well, aren't the Steelers!! Double Standards, pal, double standards. God I hope the Pats fall off the map so you Pat fans will get off your high horses.

Search my posts here at Finheaven after the Steelers game, you'll find I have said the same thing. I told everyone not to get too down as it was only Week 1 and that the Fins will be fine.

Dirtywater said:
Search my posts here at Finheaven after the Steelers game, you'll find I have said the same thing. I told everyone not to get too down as it was only Week 1 and that the Fins will be fine.

I respect anyone that can just talk football and leave out the ego's, but I have a hard time believeing you're any different then the typicall 14 year old Pat fan that's never know the heartache associated with being a long time fan and living through the good and bad. All Pat fans I've seen seem to fgorget that just a few short seasons ago the Pats were the toilet paper of the division, now their unbeatable....whatever!!

I love the excuse machine at work.

Yeah, the Titans didn't look too good, but neither did those other 6 teams you beat at the end of 2005. Want to give those wins back?

Jets good: Chad is back and found his main man Coles.

Jets bad: Running game and run defense.

BZ

Saban4prez said:
-The patriots simply are not that good this year. And with both the patriots and dolphins looking a little shaky at the start, its safe to say this division is once again up for grabs. (im aware the patriots won, but buff really took it to them)

-Buffalo is better then expected. Although not frightening, buffalo is gonna be tough. Next week will not be an easy game. Im looking forward to it.

-The jets. im not giving an opinion on the jets, i don't think barely beating the titans despite 3 interception to your favor is any indication of being very good.

-Hey...atleast we're not bucs fans...

The score was misleading, our kicker left 7 pts on the field or it would have been 23-0 and Ten wouldn't have had a shot to get back in it but our team showed guts after allowing them to tie at as we stopped we went right down the field for the TD. Last year a 4-12 ten team lost by only 8 to playoff bound Cincy, 3 to playoff bound Jax and just 4 to SB bound Seattle. That building is still tough to play in no matter how bad that team is.

And I didn't hear you guys complaining about ten being bad when Miami beat them last year during your 6 game win streak but now the Jets beat them on the road and it's only b/c Ten stinks. last I checked we were supposed to struggle and nearly everyone picked Ten to win so how about a little crdit.

BwanaZulia said:
I love the excuse machine at work.

Yeah, the Titans didn't look too good, but neither did those other 6 teams you beat at the end of 2005. Want to give those wins back?

Jets good: Chad is back and found his main man Coles.

Jets bad: Running game and run defense.

BZ

Barlow looked ok, as he gets more comfortable I think the ground game will get alot better. The run D wasn't that bad, it started off slow but then they stuffed Ten for 2 qtrs and then I think they got fooled a bit expecting Ten to pas more when they ran down the field for the 2nd TD. We did hold ten to 86 yds on 3.4 YPC.

The REALLY bad was the kicker who turned a blowout into a nailbiter.

nyjunc said:
Barlow looked ok, as he gets more comfortable I think the ground game will get alot better. The run D wasn't that bad, it started off slow but then they stuffed Ten for 2 qtrs and then I think they got fooled a bit expecting Ten to pas more when they ran down the field for the 2nd TD. We did hold ten to 86 yds on 3.4 YPC.

The REALLY bad was the kicker who turned a blowout into a nailbiter.

We need to play Cedric Houston. He might not be able to run for 30 yards, but he will pick up 3-5 every time.

BZ

feelthepain said:
I respect anyone that can just talk football and leave out the ego's, but I have a hard time believeing you're any different then the typicall 14 year old Pat fan that's never know the heartache associated with being a long time fan and living through the good and bad. All Pat fans I've seen seem to fgorget that just a few short seasons ago the Pats were the toilet paper of the division, now their unbeatable....whatever!!
Classic!

Even when presented with the truth you just can't be a decent guy and just talk football! And you question my maturity?!

Look, one day you'll grow up and realize it is all just a game, that we're all just people rooting for our teams, and will be able to see that life is a lot bigger than the NFL. You'll be able to laugh with people who root for all teams and just enjoy the game for the game.

Until then, I wish you well.

DW

Dirtywater said:
Classic!

Even when presented with the truth you just can't be a decent guy and just talk football! And you question my maturity?!

Look, one day you'll grow up and realize it is all just a game, that we're all just people rooting for our teams, and will be able to see that life is a lot bigger than the NFL. You'll be able to laugh with people who root for all teams and just enjoy the game for the game.

Until then, I wish you well.

DW

Ohh ok, I forgot you're a Pat fan!! Here let me speak in terms you're familar with......You're right, I was wrong. There that should put things back on track.

feelthepain said:
Ohh ok, I forgot you're a Pat fan!! Here let me speak in terms you're familar with......You're right, I was wrong. There that should put things back on track.
Um, no. That has nothing to do with the point. The point here is that you are a person who looks to make trouble, when there is no reason for there to even be trouble.

I am never always right, and rooting for the Patriots has no bearing on that. My being a human does. Sometimes I make valid points, other times I am off base. I also enjoy learning and having other people point out where I was wrong, but other times it bothers me.

I am in no way perfect or always right, but at least I am man enough to admit that. I have no need to stir the pot simply to stir it. You say you're 40, but your actions show that you need to grow up mentally.

I know it is very hard to click my user name and click 'see more posts', but if you did you would see I was telling your fellow Fin fans after the Steelers loss that it would be fine and that the Fins would be ok, and that it was only week 1.

I have seen your posts on other forums as well, and I get your schtick. For someone who chastises Pats fans for being trolls, you could really use a mirror. The funny part is, you are a decent guy who knows football. Someday, I hope we can just talk football.

Again, no hard feelings and I wish you well.

DW

PS - I dig your graphic work as well

Dirtywater said:
We struggle for the 1st half and

Miami struggles for their first game and everyone says it was just 1 game and it won't matter.

So which is it? One game defines you or it doesn't?

We struggles as bad you guys struggled.. meaning both teams played sloppily. as did just about every team in the NFL... :lol:

Do I think one game matters... ah.. no.... But even you must admit you expected a better game againt the bills.

Dirtywater said:
Um, no. That has nothing to do with the point. The point here is that you are a person who looks to make trouble, when there is no reason for there to even be trouble.

I am never always right, and rooting for the Patriots has no bearing on that. My being a human does. Sometimes I make valid points, other times I am off base. I also enjoy learning and having other people point out where I was wrong, but other times it bothers me.

I am in no way perfect or always right, but at least I am man enough to admit that. I have no need to stir the pot simply to stir it. You say you're 40, but your actions show that you need to grow up mentally.

I know it is very hard to click my user name and click 'see more posts', but if you did you would see I was telling your fellow Fin fans after the Steelers loss that it would be fine and that the Fins would be ok, and that it was only week 1.

I have seen your posts on other forums as well, and I get your schtick. For someone who chastises Pats fans for being trolls, you could really use a mirror. The funny part is, you are a decent guy who knows football. Someday, I hope we can just talk football.

DW

My apologizes.

Dirtywater said:

DW

No pun intented but "I feel your pain". This is one of the few message boards that's difficult to come to and have a constructive dialogue without the smack being spouted almost non-stop. Unfortunately like you already noticed feelthepain is one of the posters (most of the time) but not always.

Back
Top Bottom