am I the only closet Colts fan now when the Phins are'nt playing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

am I the only closet Colts fan now when the Phins are'nt playing?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I was just curious to see how many Fins fans have been rooting for the Colts "obviously second to the dolphins" since they moved to the AFC south? They have never been any threat to the Fins. So that might be why I like them so much. Remember when the two time rushing leader got stalled out on his own goal line four times in a row without success? I also loved it when we broke Mannings nose for him. But outside of those two instances I'm not ashamed to say I have been pulling for them to win the AFC south.

I have always liked the colts alright. The chiefs are okay too. I would love to have manning and harrison. When they play the phins they all suck.

We didn't break his nose, it was his jaw we broke, and he had to have it wired. Great and legal hit.

I'm a closet Texans fan, only because I went to high school with David Carr though.

Being from the general vicinity of the Colts and having lived in Baltimore for a time shortly after their departure, I can say I have an affinity for the Colts to. Would like to see Manning do better and always felt a twinge of regret when watching them get beat up by the fins. Definitely my pick in the AFC South.:horsey:

Manning is a tough SOB, playing thru that broken jaw. That takes a lot of guts. Bromell got fined for the hit. It wasn't illegal IMO. But slamming Manning to the ground was.

I like the Colts and the Cheifs.

Unlike others team I don't hate the Colts. They were just a team that we had to play two games a year...

But we can safely say that they're very happy to be in the new AFC south now. Playing in the same division that the Dolphins, Pats, Bills & Jets must have been very hard. Those teams always seems to be contender every years.

They wouldn't have made the playoff last year if they had to play against them.

I don't really like any other team. We'll have to play all of them at one point or another in the next few years. But I do hate the jets and bills the most.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Unlike others team I don't hate the Colts. They were just a team that we had to play two games a year...

But we can safely say that they're very happy to be in the new AFC south now. Playing in the same division that the Dolphins, Pats, Bills & Jets must have been very hard. Those teams always seems to be contender every years.

They wouldn't have made the playoff last year if they had to play against them.

I've always liked the Colts ONLY because of their fans.
Classiest bunch of fans there are.
Many would tailgate with us, hang out and just have a good time.
No smack talk at all.
Good bunch. Complete opposite end of the spectrum from the rude, crude and illiterate Jets fans that show up at our stadium.

I am dolphin fan first and a then second comes who ever plays the raiders. that is my brothers team. Lots of trash talk between us!!!!!

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
I was just curious to see how many Fins fans have been rooting for the Colts "obviously second to the dolphins" since they moved to the AFC south? They have never been any threat to the Fins. So that might be why I like them so much. Remember when the two time rushing leader got stalled out on his own goal line four times in a row without success? I also loved it when we broke Mannings nose for him. But outside of those two instances I'm not ashamed to say I have been pulling for them to win the AFC south.

Did you used to go by the name BBCF? (Big Bad Colts Fan)

Just curious....

Back
Top Bottom