am I the only closet Colts fan now when the Phins are'nt playing? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

am I the only closet Colts fan now when the Phins are'nt playing?

Originally posted by Muck
Manning is a tough SOB, playing thru that broken jaw. That takes a lot of guts. Bromell got fined for the hit. It wasn't illegal IMO. But slamming Manning to the ground was.

I like the Colts and the Cheifs.

Yeah LOBO got fined, but the whole defense chipped in and paid that fine. That one hit, and the site of Manning on the sideline with the ice on his chin is forever etched in my memory.

ive always been a fan of all fla teams. #1 fins by far. distant #2 bucs and Jags especially when they had keenan mcardell that was a sweet offense to watch

I am Dolphins fan all the way... but i can say that i root for the Bucs (only because i have a few friends that play for them) and the Vikings (because i am originally from Minnesota and thats who i had to watch all the time) but NEVER go against my DOLPHINS.

Yeah, I have to admit I don't mind seeing the Colts win now that they aren't in our division, because I have always been a Peyton Manning fan.....although I like the rivalries with the teams in our division, imagine if we had been in the AFC South last year. What a cake-walk that would have been.....we probably would have gone 5-1 (Tennessee probably could have gotten one from us).

I've always liked the Lions. I used to love watching Barry play.

I grew up in Indiana. And everyone there liked the Bears, mostly because they were the monsters of the midway and they were the closest team. Me, I picked a team that had more class. I picked the Dolphins. Well, time goes by and the Colts move into town. So of course I go to a few games there to watch my Dolphins drop dime on the Colts.
But living there, yeah I like them fine. And I root for them unless they play the Dolphins. I have a friend that the Colts are his favorite team. We razz each other all the time about it.

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
I was just curious to see how many Fins fans have been rooting for the Colts "obviously second to the dolphins" since they moved to the AFC south? They have never been any threat to the Fins. So that might be why I like them so much. Remember when the two time rushing leader got stalled out on his own goal line four times in a row without success? I also loved it when we broke Mannings nose for him. But outside of those two instances I'm not ashamed to say I have been pulling for them to win the AFC south.

The Miami Dolphins first, the rest are the enemy!!!!!!

The only way I ever root for another team is for positioning within the conference and the division!

No it was Manning that broke his jaw. Not Huard/

I dont have a second fav team, I just root for teams that are in the afc and have a good record

Just give me..

..Just give me my beloved Bengals. Next to the Dolphins they are my favorite team. Talk about an awesome franchise.

They go against the flow every draft day, picking the players that none of us would ever consider benig drafted that high. And they constantly defy the parity the NFL has tried to create by maintaining an..let's say different..record year after year than the majority of teams. I love the Bengals.

Oh wait..I can't keep this up..yes I'm kidding...poor Bengals. Go Dolphins!

Dolphins only. However, I went to high school with a guy who now plays with the Packers.(Fullback William Henderson) I don't mind rooting for him (not the team).

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Dolphins only. However, I went to high school with a guy who now plays with the Packers.(Fullback William Henderson) I don't mind rooting for him (not the team).

I understand rooting for a player and not a team. I do it with Santana Moss... i HATE THE JETS with everything in my body but Santana is a close friend of mine for years and i cant help but hope he has a good season (not the team just him). Same thing will go for Willis McGahee. It sucks that all my friends end up on teams i cant stand. The only one that hasnt is Ed Reed.. yea i dont like the Ravens but i dont hate them like the bills or jets.

My favorite team's Miami. My second favorite team is the Dolphins.

Originally posted by Prime Time
No it was Manning that broke his jaw. Not Huard/

I didnt say Manning. I remember the Manning hit that we were penalized for. I am referring to a hit on Damon Huard. Hell, I think it was the game that he came in to replace an injured Marino and his first pass was returned for a TD. Early in the forth quarter a Colt LB busted Huards nose, but he came back and won the game for us.

Maybe I am dreaming, but I usually have a good memory.

Back
Top Bottom