Am I the only one loving this draft??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one loving this draft???

diego's fins

Starter
Reaction score
Tedd Ginn jr is much more than a wr. he is a playmaker, special teams ace, a deep thread, he can stretch the field with his presence alone(thanks to his world class speed) etc... Cam will know how to take advantage of this new weapon.
John Beck is an extremely accurate qb with tons of experience and mature enough to start right away in my view. Remember cam has a history of developing qb's and turning them into studs (see randle el, drew brees, phillip rivers to name some).
I believe we're headed in the right direction and our picks make alot of sense to me.
I just hope kalil slides to us to the bottom of the 2nd round, that would be the perfect scenario.
This has been a very good draft for the dolphins
who's with me???

if randle el is a stud qb, i don't want any stud qbs. And I have yet to see even the biggest ginn fans predict him as a #1 WR, let alone a pro bowler.

Ted Ginn is going to be very very good...I love the draft...Think it may have been early for him...but its going to be a good draft...

randle el played extremely well as a qb at indiana with the tutelage of cam cameron, so well that he was considered as a candidate for the heisman trophy one year.

ummmmm no. not at all. this has been an awful draft. if we wanted a franchise qb we should have gotten him in the first round. Quinn and dwayne jarret sounds better to me than ginn jr and beck. a third string reciever and a guy who wont outplay cleo lemon

You are aware that the miami dolphins are a pro-team, right? Eric Crouch was a heisman winning college QB who couldn't make it in the big show.

You're not the only one, but I sure didn't like it. It has been horrible so far. Wannstedt-bad.

I'm with ya!

Kalil dropping to 60 would be a gift! We can only hope. I wanted Beck, a speed WR and 2 oline on day 1 and we're halfway there. It's just a different order than I imagined.
We won't be so lucky but what if we are able to snag Kalil and Free with our next two picks? I can't wait to see what happens.

Go Phins!

Tedd Ginn jr is much more than a wr. he is a playmaker, special teams ace, a deep thread, he can stretch the field with his presence alone(thanks to his world class speed) etc... Cam will know how to take advantage of this new weapon.
John Beck is an extremely accurate qb with tons of experience and mature enough to start right away in my view. Remember cam has a history of developing qb's and turning them into studs (see randle el, drew brees, phillip rivers to name some).
I believe we're headed in the right direction and our picks make alot of sense to me.
I just hope kalil slides to us to the bottom of the 2nd round, that would be the perfect scenario.
This has been a very good draft for the dolphins
who's with me???

I'm with you, I'm feeling great about this draft. Some ofthese people are way over reacting.

I can live with Beck, even though his height may be a problem. Giin is a LOUSY pick.

ummmmm no. not at all. this has been an awful draft. if we wanted a franchise qb we should have gotten him in the first round. Quinn and dwayne jarret sounds better to me than ginn jr and beck. a third string reciever and a guy who wont outplay cleo lemon

You have don't have the slightest idea about football
If Quinn was a franchise Qb he would have gone to cleveland @3 or tampa,or dallas, or mini, or us, or the rams, or the panther or any team in which they have a average QB or a QB in his last year on his contract.
NONE OF THE ABOVE HAPPENED.

Why - Quinn is not, will not, can not, was never. will never, can never, should never, ever ever ever ever never ever nerver ever ever ever be a franchise QB.

What else needs to happen before a lot of you get that into your head.
HE WILL BE A GOOD QB - I agree.

We got the right guy..........................

I understand our actual feeling, everybody was in love with Brady Quinn since something more then a year ago. I'm still confused, but i see your point. Only time will give a correct evaluation of this draft.

i was at the draft and left after rd 1 and just got home the place went nuts wen we passed on quinn and wen the jts traded up every 1 thought they were gonna take quinn. The place bugged wen they took revis. I think the draft has been great obviously quinn wasnt worth nine or anything nere nine so its obvious ginn was the better pick and i didnt wat him either so don call me a ginn lover

Back
Top Bottom