Am I the only one loving this draft??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one loving this draft???

I feel a little ambiguous about this draft so far. I'm not thrilled with the Ginn pick at nine as I think it was a bit of a reach. I'm also not too thrilled that we took Beck. It's not that I think Beck is garbage but I thought Stanton would be the better choice. Edwards and Beck are about even in my opinion. Satele is a need position and the kid has some upside. I guess this means Alabi is our Left Tackle. But I am absotluely ecstatic that we didn't take Quinn. I was one of the very few on this site trying to speak some sense to the vast majority who were saying Brady Quinn was the next great quarterback. Any post or thread that tried to explain this got beat down pretty hard by the majority. The fact that 21 teams in the NFL had the same opinion of Quinn as I did is nice. Don't mean to gloat to you fellas or rub salt in the wounds of Quinn fans, but trust me on this, Brady Quinn was NEVER the answer. To all those who claimed they knew Randy and Cam would take Quinn, I think you need a different hobby than draft.

Im very happy with the draft so far. I expected mostly all offense and so far thats exactly what it is. I love our 3 picks. Everyone who isnt happy with the Ginn pick needs to realize we just got ourselves an instant game changer. One of the fastest guys in the draft. A guy who can take the ball to the house any time he touches the ball. A very smart pick. We now have an explosive player, someone we desperately needed. Beck and Satele are also very good picks. Im very happy with it.

It seems everyone who wanted Quinn is just so pissed and disappointed by not drafting him, that they dont realize we just drafted 3 very good players. As soon as Ginn returns his first kick for a TD, and there will be many, all Ginn haters will finally come to their senses.

Back
Top Bottom