Am I the only one loving this draft??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one loving this draft???

I am happy with the Dolphins picks so far also, we have addressed 2 key areas and I think Ginn/Beck will work out great. I do not think it was a blown pick at all. I trust the decisions by Mueller/Cam 100%. Now its time for OL!

Tedd Ginn jr is much more than a wr. he is a playmaker, special teams ace, a deep thread, he can stretch the field with his presence alone(thanks to his world class speed) etc... Cam will know how to take advantage of this new weapon.
John Beck is an extremely accurate qb with tons of experience and mature enough to start right away in my view. Remember cam has a history of developing qb's and turning them into studs (see randle el, drew brees, phillip rivers to name some).
I believe we're headed in the right direction and our picks make alot of sense to me.
I just hope kalil slides to us to the bottom of the 2nd round, that would be the perfect scenario.
This has been a very good draft for the dolphins
who's with me???

Apparently you've been attending the backyard barbeques with Cameron and Ted Ginn's family.

You have don't have the slightest idea about football
If Quinn was a franchise Qb he would have gone to cleveland @3 or tampa,or dallas, or mini, or us, or the rams, or the panther or any team in which they have a average QB or a QB in his last year on his contract.
NONE OF THE ABOVE HAPPENED.

Why - Quinn is not, will not, can not, was never. will never, can never, should never, ever ever ever ever never ever nerver ever ever ever be a franchise QB.

What else needs to happen before a lot of you get that into your head.
HE WILL BE A GOOD QB - I agree.

We got the right guy..........................

Yea all these teams passed on Marino, Brees and Favre so of course they are never going to be franchise Qb's.

i am with you i love this draft!!!!!!

Tedd Ginn jr is much more than a wr. he is a playmaker, special teams ace, a deep thread, he can stretch the field with his presence alone(thanks to his world class speed) etc... Cam will know how to take advantage of this new weapon.
John Beck is an extremely accurate qb with tons of experience and mature enough to start right away in my view. Remember cam has a history of developing qb's and turning them into studs (see randle el, drew brees, phillip rivers to name some).
I believe we're headed in the right direction and our picks make alot of sense to me.
I just hope kalil slides to us to the bottom of the 2nd round, that would be the perfect scenario.
who's with me???

Let's be real here we have to wait 3 years to see who's going to have the best draft. Joe Thomas could be robert Gallery and Quinn could be Harrington. Nobody knows. I will give Randy Mueller one thing Ted Ginn has world class Speed and you cannot take that away from him. He reminds me of Lee Evans. He will limit double teams of Chambers. Beck reminds me of Brody Croyle a smart guy w/ an average arm. The Sporting News states he has the quickest release in the draft. Take that for what it's' worth,

if you are not a #1 WR you dont deserve to go as a top ten pick, you dont waist a top ten pick on a KR, CAm did not even recognize him as a WR but a KR

i am loving this draft... im waiting for this 2nd 2nd round pick... and kalil could be available still... this could be a great great draft...

RVICIOUS, HAVE SOME FAITH... you're throwing these guys unnder the bus before they've even played... like you're completely sold on the quinn hype..

he has horrible accuracy... he will get killed in the nfl... we need a 'playmaker' Although i may not like Ginn at #9.. he gives us that.

It's not all doom and gloom. Beck did nothing but play smart football and win games.. you could practically flip a coin between Quinn and Beck... They when for a smarter more accurate guy...which tells me.. and the verteran players that they want to win sooner than later.

I was shocked by the Ginn pick, but it's obvious that Cam rated Beck higher than Ginn.

So now, we have a bunch of cap space, a speedster for KR/WR, a possible franchise QB, and 7 more picks.

Not a bad start at all.

GO PHINS~!

who's with me???

teddy ginn is who i have wanted since the get-go. awesome pick. i'm still a little unsure about beck, but we'll see. and we just got that center from hawaii, not a bad 2-round haul at all.

Here's my thoughts so far:

1) Ted Ginn, Jr. - I give this pick a C-. I understand he's fast, we need speed, and he's a tremendous athlete. Hell, he wowed the scouts running around on a gimpy foot, so once he gets healed back up, I think he'll be fine. However I don't think he was worth the #9 overall considering his rawness in route running, etc. I would have tried to trade down and pick him up before Dallas. I'm not worried about passing on Quinn.

2) John Beck - I give this pick a B+. I like this pick a lot, again, just a little high. Although it seems like he probably would not have been there at 60 the way things were going so I can understand going for him. Also, it seems Cam/Muel are placing a premium on accuracy if they passed on Quinn and grabbed Beck. Combine that with his maturity, and I can easily see us all cheering on Beck in a year.

3) Samson Satale - I give this pick an A-. He's got some work to do in the run-blocking department, but nothing I can't see Houck and the Strength and Conditioning coach fixing. And about time we got the OL some help!

Im not in love with the ginn pick. But time will tell. I have Beck and Samson Satelle in my mock. So i am pretty dead on right now. I will have a few misses because my draft has Yamon Figurs, since we have ginn we will not pick him.

Back
Top Bottom