‘An Absolute Star’ – Buzz on New Miami Dolphins DC Anthony Weaver From Scouting Combine | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘An Absolute Star’ – Buzz on New Miami Dolphins DC Anthony Weaver From Scouting Combine

Just fluff, but its nice to see.

Big upgrade in the "person" department from Fangio.

Obviously he has a lot to prove to mentioned in the same realm as VF in the coaching department.
It is total fluff for sure. We have the most "person" head coach in the league probably, still waiting for big success.

I wish him well, but results are needed, but that's not a bad place for a franchise to be at, really.

It is total fluff for sure. We have the most "person" head coach in the league probably, still waiting for big success.

I wish him well, but results are needed, but that's not a bad place for a franchise to be at, really.

McDaniel is more "dude".

Heard it before...

Culminated in epic collapse to ruin the season against a garbage rookie QB.

In all sincerity, that's great to read but you know how it is... no choice but to defer to a Baldwin:

"Nice guy? I don't give a sh;t. Good father? F@ck you -- go home and play with your kids!! You wanna work here? Close!!"

1709259334834.gif

In all sincerity, that's great to read but you know how it is... no choice but to defer to a Baldwin:

"Nice guy? I don't give a sh;t. Good father? F@ck you -- go home and play with your kids!! You wanna work here? Close!!"

View attachment 161905
Baldwin is an image tough guy, but in real life Kim used to lock him out because he was a horribly mean and stupid drunk. Fortunately, he sobered up and gotten much better.

Just fluff, but its nice to see.

Big upgrade in the "person" department from Fangio.

Obviously he has a lot to prove to mentioned in the same realm as VF in the coaching department.
i am optimistic about this hire. fingers crossed. hopefully there is a way to keep wilkins, and also do an OK job filling the #2 CB slot, and finding a linebacker that can cover.....

2 things I took out of that, is that the Ravens drafted him early, and the Ravens had possibly the best defence and GM (Newsome) around that time and it improved whilst Newsome was OIC, and the other thing was that they thought so much of him, that they hired him to the coaching ranks after his playing time. When a team does that, that indicates the type of person he is. I wish him well.

Back
Top Bottom