‘An Absolute Star’ – Buzz on New Miami Dolphins DC Anthony Weaver From Scouting Combine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

‘An Absolute Star’ – Buzz on New Miami Dolphins DC Anthony Weaver From Scouting Combine

2 things I took out of that, is that the Ravens drafted him early, and the Ravens had possibly the best defence and GM (Newsome) around that time and it improved whilst Newsome was OIC, and the other thing was that they thought so much of him, that they hired him to the coaching ranks after his playing time. When a team does that, that indicates the type of person he is. I wish him well.
Agreed.....

It might be somewhat of a fluff piece, but he seems to have a lot of intangibles that could help him be successful.

The only question I have about Weaver is why didn't Harbaugh promote him when Macdonald left for Seattle.
May be a non-issue but Harbaugh went with the much younger Zach Orr instead.
It could just simply be Weaver wanted to come here instead.

The only question I have about Weaver is why didn't Harbaugh promote him when Macdonald left for Seattle.

Could also be that it's assumed Weaver has his eyes set on the big office himself. By all accounts he's a HC in waiting. That doesn't necessarily bode well for us either in the long term but if he can't keep this ship pointing in the right direction for at least two years, we'll be able to not be caught with our pants down like Fangio left us.

When did MacDonald leave Baltimore? Last year or this year?

Baldwin is an image tough guy, but in real life Kim used to lock him out because he was a horribly mean and stupid drunk. Fortunately, he sobered up and gotten much better.

Yes, now he punches people when he's sober.

Still think the guy is a very talented actor though, just needs a bit of anger management.

He’ll be a HC sooner than later. I really like the guy.

An epic **** up and tragic situation for everyone involved. I've been around enough sets/locations to understand that gun safety is a very, very high priority. Studios, Actors and above all, Insurance Companies mandate it.
Are you in the movie business?

An epic **** up and tragic situation for everyone involved. I've been around enough sets/locations to understand that gun safety is a very, very high priority. Studios, Actors and above all, Insurance Companies mandate it.
Baldwin is a "rude thoughtless little (fat) pig"

Back
Top Bottom