An Apology | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Apology

GBpackers10

Active Roster
Reaction score
I apologize if that thread came off as an insult. I would never do that. Your fans and team are great. You had IMO the best QB to ever play the game and your the only undefeated team ever. That's something to be proud of. I hope you guys get a star QB soon. I feel bad I struck a nerve with some of you guys.

Huh? Who did you trigger? I enjoyed rapping w you in your thread. And hey, sorry you have to endure Joe Philbin even if it’s just for 4 games. Wish he would have been your HC when we played you - would have been nice for you to give us that time out back...

I saw the o-line. He's not far off. But, we don't enjoy outsiders pointing it out, trust me, we're aware. We know that #62, Ted Larsen is the lowest ranked guard in the NFL. With any luck we'll keep that guy off the field.

GB, we don't stay mad around here. Thanks for having the good manners and class to apologize!

No worries! Like I said in the other thread, you seem like a good guy. Let's hope you never have to fully understand what it's like to be a Fins fan. I wouldn't wish it on anyone...except Pats, Bills and Jets fans.

Nobody’s angry with you. It’s just that you really don’t know how we feel as fans.

Want a better perspective? Imagine if Rodgers retired, and then your team went through a period of mediocrity for decades. Imagine that you’re not going to experience a playoff win for a very, very long time.

Imagine coming back to this board in 2033, not having won a playoff game since 2016. THEN you will start to understand how we feel. Better yet, imagine not winning a Super Bowl until some time AFTER 2055.

Then you’ll get it.

No need to apologize. I understood where you were coming from. This organization makes my responses coming out like fire balls spewing from the pits of Hell.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom