An Apology | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Apology

Aaron Rodgers is still the most overrated and most overhyped player in the NFL.

Actually that title still belongs to Brady.

If I was told I had a choice between Brady or Rodgers, who would both have players and Coaches of equal ability...I would jump to Make a huge bet on Rodgers.

I apologize if that thread came off as an insult. I would never do that. Your fans and team are great. You had IMO the best QB to ever play the game and your the only undefeated team ever. That's something to be proud of. I hope you guys get a star QB soon. I feel bad I struck a nerve with some of you guys.
eh its not that serious CBPacker dude . Its an internet message board after all . you're all good in my book

Over the last 11+ years I've seen a bunch of opposing fan assholes and obvious (also more passive aggressive) trolls come and go. Some quickly and some finally long overdue.

GBPackers is neither. I'd say he and BillsFanInPeace are the best of that breed. Their POVs are not particularly partisan and both are supportive of the Fins when appropriate.

this thread make me proud to be a member, thank you for giving Finheaven a chance to be civil GBp10 it's a nice change of pace

Last edited:
Miami and it's fans are just in a bad spot. It's been festering for years and is now gangrenous. We are about to go through another QB search, Coach and GM search and FO turn-over. Many are envious of the Packers for doing to their coach what they wish were done to Miami's.

We're a very touchy fanbase as of late. 20 years of horrible football will do that to you.

I apologize if that thread came off as an insult. I would never do that. Your fans and team are great. You had IMO the best QB to ever play the game and your the only undefeated team ever. That's something to be proud of. I hope you guys get a star QB soon. I feel bad I struck a nerve with some of you guys.
Don't be bothered by some [blank]....don't worry.

Brother GB stay you. Your post have always been very good and respectful. The endless nut kicks us Dolphin fans have taken for many years are starting to take there toll. I knew what you meant in your post and no harm was meant by it. I wish you and your team the best down the road.
John
Fin Fan In Cali

Actually that title still belongs to Brady.

If I was told I had a choice between Brady or Rodgers, who would both have players and Coaches of equal ability...I would jump to Make a huge bet on Rodgers.

Why?

Let me guess...... The "arm talent" And his hail Mary passes.

Is Rodgers clutch? Where does he rank in 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives?

Never had talent around him?
Matt Flynn looked awfully look with his lack of talent a few years ago.

His stats?
Tony Romo was also very good in regular season.

Rodgers has a little Jay Cutler personality and Brady is the ultimate competitor and the Brady vs Rodgers debate is non negotiable.

Give me the winner which is Brady and you can have the guy who cares more about not turning the ball over over winning. Give me guy who has actually made a living in a two minute drill.

And you can have the guy who has amazing arm talent.

Marino and Rodgers comparison.... Marino had wayyyy more game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks.

Brady, Brees, and Big Ben would never lose to a team as bad the cardinals and would never have a record as bad as the packers do right now.

Major sports media has distorted a lot of reality of how good Rodgers really is especially when he is playing from behind.

It's cool. You get use to being a crappy football team. Just anther day for us. Hopefully we can get a good QB. It's been the curse for long time. Also New England era has been long. Tom Brady retiring and new good franchise QB. Ill take it. I waited a long time for that day, and we all deserve it.

Over the last 11+ years I've seen a bunch of opposing fan assholes and obvious (also more passive aggressive) trolls come and go. Some quickly and some finally long overdue.

GBPackers is neither. I'd say he and BillsFanInPeace are the best of that breed. Their POVs are not particularly partisan and both are supportive of the Fins when appropriate.

Well said, as usual, brother.

Why?

Let me guess...... The "arm talent" And his hail Mary passes.

Is Rodgers clutch? Where does he rank in 4th quarter comebacks and game winning drives?

Never had talent around him?
Matt Flynn looked awfully look with his lack of talent a few years ago.

His stats?
Tony Romo was also very good in regular season.

Rodgers has a little Jay Cutler personality and Brady is the ultimate competitor and the Brady vs Rodgers debate is non negotiable.

Give me the winner which is Brady and you can have the guy who cares more about not turning the ball over over winning. Give me guy who has actually made a living in a two minute drill.

And you can have the guy who has amazing arm talent.

Marino and Rodgers comparison.... Marino had wayyyy more game winning drives and 4th quarter comebacks.

Brady, Brees, and Big Ben would never lose to a team as bad the cardinals and would never have a record as bad as the packers do right now.

Major sports media has distorted a lot of reality of how good Rodgers really is especially when he is playing from behind.

Not saying Brady is a bad QB, he actually is one of the smartest QBs out there, but watching him, you can see what a great pair Brady and Belichick have been for each other, while having as reliable and smart QB as Brady has helped Belichick, Brady without a HC that allows receivers to be as open as they are, while the defences in crunch time seem to always come through.

Brady can be Bullied, continue to harass him, or knock him on his butt, you can beat him, while Rodgers on many occasions is running for his life, yet like a dagger to the heart, he makes the play under duress.

Brady can, and has proven to make some tough throws, but if you force him to to continually make precise passes against a defense well versed in pass-coverage, Brady's effectiveness start to take a hit. Rodgers does not need his receivers to always be as wide open, he completes more small window passes per game then Brady.

Rodgers is also far more agile, so it there's nobody open, he will take off.

Just my opinion, but I prefer Rodgers over Brady...unless with Brady, we also get Belichick in a package deal.

I said That I knew how you guys feel this season and I feel your pain. A few people took offense saying for me as a Packers fan I have no idea about pain. I admit us GB fans are spoiled rotten.
Bro, don't apologize. You've been nothing but class since you showed up. This is America in 2018, atleast a quarter of the population is on the hunt for anything that they can pretend to be offended about. Never apologize, unless its truly warranted and what you said didn't warrant it.

Back
Top Bottom