an article that applies to miami fans... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

an article that applies to miami fans...

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
Miami has to get rid of all of the new yorkers.......

Um, I guess that I don't have to tell you that I agree with you there! See Below!

That dosen't mean everyone from NY IceBlizzard. It's just that down here there's a weird "coincidence". 90% of the time you hear some loud mouth obnoxious person they just happen to be from NY. Another crazy thing.... they are always talking about how great NY is and how S. FL. sucks. Yet they are here! Ice Blizzard if you like it here come on down. Your a Fin Fan so we'll make an exception. We'll just need your pledge to only the Fins and never to the Jets in writing before you can cross the state line. :D

There are tons of arrogant people here, lots of nice ones too, but tons of arrogant ones. Its one of many reasons why I want to get out of NYC. I can personally understand why you wouldn't want NYers because many are arrogant, but if they love it up here so much, then should move back!!!! People should live where they want too!

Back
Top Bottom