An Uncapped Offseason Scenario of Improvement | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Uncapped Offseason Scenario of Improvement

Why would the Broncos allow Brandon Marshall to leave and then sign a WR with their first pick to get Dez Bryant? Seems like a step backwards to take a step forward. That would be a wasted pick. Carr and Muhammed seem a little over the hill. :up:

imo the reason he is saying trade or release marshall because there not seeing eye to eye and one or the other is causeing trouble there and since theres not many FA WRs out there and to get rid of all the disagreements than draft dez bryant and trade/release marshall. and i agree Mahammed is getting old.

As I stated some will be eligible for Practice Squad.

Blount, Veldheer, Stepehens, Woodall all go to practice squad.

That would leave us at 55. So then Cut Torbor and don't resign Moses.

There are you satisfied?

As for the trades, teams do not always make trades. If you want a possible trade, then maybe Crowder gets traded if we sign McIntosh. Say to a 4-3 team like the Colts for a 2nd-3rd Round pick. Otherwise maybe we deal him to the Chiefs for Dwayne Bowe! How does that scenario sound to you.

I can speculate all day but when it comes down to it that is all that it is so take a chill pill.

Signing guys like Mushin Muhammed is not the answer. Sorry. And Trading away all of our depth isn't the answer either. Teams need depth because lets face it injuries happen. Also they are some of the key special teams contributors. If we bring in a receiver that is not a #1 then I will guarantee you this "He will play on special teams" ala Hixon or a guy like him.

I could see us sending Solia off as you suggest because I think he is lazy and I don't think they Trifecta is pleased with his effort but his potential and size we may need or we will have to get something valuable in return but we are not getting Derrick Johnson. Also Derrick Johnson is a Free Agent so the Chiefs can't trade him!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2010/fa/lb.html

How many times do I have to correct you?

This is a realistic mock off season. There will be no CBA. Derrick Johnson has been in the league just 5yrs. He will be a RFA. (Refer to the title of the thread)

I'm done with this thread.

Dolphins trade Greg Camarillo to the Bears for their 6th. Cutler does back flips. A polished WR who finishes his routes and catches everything. A perfect fit for the Bears. Brian Hartline is Camarillo only much faster.

First off I would like to say that all your trade ideas sound nice, but very rarely do teams make even half as many trades as you have listed. Why would we trade Camarillo for just a 6th rounder?? :facepalm: Camarillo is one of the few hands guys we have at WR who we can consistently throw to when we need a first down.

Back
Top Bottom