And the 25 Pick in this year Draft Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the 25 Pick in this year Draft Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2)

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And w/the 25 Pick in this years Draft the Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2)

Mock Draft game stimlation......pt.2
Who would you select if the Draft went this way...

So I see there is ground swelling to take Rey in this Mock Draft
So now if Rey goes to Houston,Who would you pick in this Draft as
the GM.(Davis is now available ,remember there is rumor of a fail drug test)

4. Seattle Seahawks-Eugene Monroe OT, UVA-A lot of different directions they could go here but I think Monroe is the Pick.
5. Cleveland Browns-Brian Orakpo DE, UT-Browns hoping to get some sort of pass rush with this pick.
6. Cincinnati Bengals-Michael Oher OT, Ole Miss-Gotta keep Palmer on his feet.
7. Oakland Raiders-Jeremy Maclin WR, Mizzu-The Lack of speed and foot injury keep Crabtree from going here.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars-Michael Crabtree WR, TTU-WR, OL or DB could all be addressed here and with Crabtree being the best available I think he goes here.
9. Green Bay Packers-Everette Brown DE/OLB, FSU-Great addition to their new 3/4 D.
13. Washington Redskins-Brian Cushing OLB, USC-Can come in and fill Washington's spot.
14. New Orleans Saints-Malcolm Jenkins CB/S OST-N.O. gets the guy they having eying.
15. Houston Texans-Rey MAULAUGA -big hitting run stopper/but injury has drop his stock a little

16. San Diego Chargers-Tyson Jackson DE/DT, LSU-will fill in for Olshansky very well.
17. New York Jets-Mark Sanchez QB, USC-The Jets can finally breath easy, They get their QB.
18. Denver Broncos (from CHI)-Chris Wells RB, OST-A lot of teams are falling for Beanie but the Broncos get him.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Josh Freeman QB, KSU-Don't like this pick for my Bucs but it seems inevitable.
23. New England Patriots-Clay Mathews DE/OLB USC-Versatile with really good pass rushing ability fitting for a BB LB.
24. Atlanta Falcons-Peria Jerry DT, Ole Miss-DT isn't their biggest need but a good a DT will make that whole D-line better.

25-Miami Dolphins Select (you make the Call!!)

rey would be the pick

Rey Maualuga/LB/USC: Maualuga's downward spiral seemingly continues. He completed his initial attempt in the 40 in over 4.8 seconds then slumped to the ground with a hamstring injury after crossing the finish line. There's a lot of concern in Indianapolis regarding Maualuga's well-being and some of the decisions he's made in the past few months. He was once considered a top 10pick but is falling to the end portion of round one.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/02/23/monday.risers.sliders/

REY MAULAUGA no doubt about it. Easily should be in the top 10 of this draft IMO. Put him ahead of Cushing and Mathews for sure. Explosive hitter in the middle, just what this team needs.

So I see there is ground swelling to take Rey in this Mock Draft
So now if Rey goes to Houston,Who would you pick in this Draft as
the GM.(Davis is now available ,remember there is rumor of a fail drug test)

4. Seattle Seahawks-Eugene Monroe OT, UVA-A lot of different directions they could go here but I think Monroe is the Pick.
5. Cleveland Browns-Brian Orakpo DE, UT-Browns hoping to get some sort of pass rush with this pick.
6. Cincinnati Bengals-Michael Oher OT, Ole Miss-Gotta keep Palmer on his feet.
7. Oakland Raiders-Jeremy Maclin WR, Mizzu-The Lack of speed and foot injury keep Crabtree from going here.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars-Michael Crabtree WR, TTU-WR, OL or DB could all be addressed here and with Crabtree being the best available I think he goes here.
9. Green Bay Packers-Everette Brown DE/OLB, FSU-Great addition to their new 3/4 D.
13. Washington Redskins-Brian Cushing OLB, USC-Can come in and fill Washington's spot.
14. New Orleans Saints-Malcolm Jenkins CB/S OST-N.O. gets the guy they having eying.
15. Houston Texans-Rey MAULAUGA -big hitting run stopper/injury drop his stock a little
16. San Diego Chargers-Tyson Jackson DE/DT, LSU-will fill in for Olshansky very well.
17. New York Jets-Mark Sanchez QB, USC-The Jets can finally breath easy, They get their QB.
18. Denver Broncos (from CHI)-Chris Wells RB, OST-A lot of teams are falling for Beanie but the Broncos get him.
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Josh Freeman QB, KSU-Don't like this pick for my Bucs but it seems inevitable.
23. New England Patriots-Clay Mathews DE/OLB USC-Versatile with really good pass rushing ability fitting for a BB LB.
24. Atlanta Falcons-Peria Jerry DT, Ole Miss-DT isn't their biggest need but a good a DT will make that whole D-line better.

25-Miami Dolphins Select (you make the Call!!)

he wont be there for our 2a.. and no other corner after him matters except for depth and nickle or dime packeges... him on the other hand, is starting Caliber corner

At 6'4" 215 lbs Smith seems more like a safety than a cornerback, and safety does not seem like our greatest weakness with both gibril wilson and yeremiah bell. I think rey would be the pick.

he wont be there for our 2a.. and no other corner after him matters except for depth and nickle or dime packeges... him on the other hand, is starting Caliber corner

I see your point ...

you never know what you going to get
in the later rounds

Jason Allen=Sean Smith or Sean Smith = Bobby Taylor

13e-1.jpg

At 6'4" 215 lbs Smith seems more like a safety than a cornerback, and safety does not seem like our greatest weakness with both gibril wilson and yeremiah bell. I think rey would be the pick.

If Rey not available...
Who would you pick.....

Back
Top Bottom