And the 25 Pick in this year Draft Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the 25 Pick in this year Draft Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2)

At 6'4" 215 lbs Smith seems more like a safety than a cornerback, and safety does not seem like our greatest weakness with both gibril wilson and yeremiah bell. I think rey would be the pick.

seems more like a safety? yes but has the speed and athleticability to play as corner. besides, we would need a big, physical CB playing Moss and T.O. twice a year.. we'd need someone to shadow them, or atleast do their best to do so.. Jason Allen obviously cant. lol

I'd trade down if possible to end of 1st or early 2nd and pick Jarron Gilbert.

seems more like a safety? yes but has the speed and athleticability to play as corner. besides, we would need a big, physical CB playing Moss and T.O. twice a year.. we'd need someone to shadow them, or atleast do their best to do so.. Jason Allen obviously cant. lol

plus, Bell hasnt played back to back seasons completely healthy.. we'd also need someone who can read Offenses, and obviously, Allen isnt our answer there either

Most of you guys would probably kill me but I would take the chance with Micheal Johnson.

Gotta go with Ron Brace here. NT is the most important part of a 3-4 and Brace is the 2nd best in the draft, right after his teammate Raji. However, I don't know how the coaching staff feels about Solia. If they like him, then I can see us going for an OLB like English or Matthews.

Sean Smith is my choice even if Rey is on the board. Brace may still be there at #44, Smith definitely wont be. He is a big strong corner that has unlimited potential, only playing 2 years at the position in college. We need corners!

Clint Sintim from Virginia. He sounds like a very safe choice and do not underestimate the Parcells/Groh connection.

I would take either Alex Mack or Max Unger @ that spot, both these guys can play all 3 interior positions and at a high level. I think over the years the Steelers have made a living out of drafting lineman in the late 1st rd area. They always seem to have really good offensive lines.

I would take either Alex Mack or Max Unger @ that spot, both these guys can play all 3 interior positions and at a high level. I think over the years the Steelers have made a living out of drafting lineman in the late 1st rd area. They always seem to have really good offensive lines.

i like Unger, but he should be available at our 2a

Back
Top Bottom