And the 25 Pick in this year Draft Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the 25 Pick in this year Draft Miami Dolphins Select(game stimlation #2)

I would not be surprised at all to see all 3 day 1 picks spent on the Offensive and Defensive lines. I think Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano really like the Big Heavies.

This regime seems to like disciplined players. I love Rey, but does he fit that criteria? You better have a darn good nose tackle if Crowder and Rey are your inside linebackers.

I like Nicks, Michael Johnson, or Sean Smith. I'll be happy with any of them.

I'll pray that Laurinaitis falls to 2a too!

Think if things worked out like that draft, all the top-tier Guards and Centres left. Max Unger or Duke Robinson would be my pick.

Vontae Davis. The rumor of the positive test is exactly that, and look at the source NFL Draft Bible. I constantly hear they aren't a very credible web site. I also found this article on profootballtalk describing how Vontae is "almost obsessive" to what he puts in his body and has "finicky eating habits". I think this report is a team trying to get Davis to fall to them in the draft and hopefully he falls right into our lap.

Here is the link as well as a partial of the article.

http://www.collegefootballtalk.com/2009/04/05/another-coach-pissed-over-failed-drug-test-rumor/
You can add Ron Zook to the growing list of people very upset over the recent of reports from an Internet website claiming several players failed drug tests at the Indianapolis Scouting Combine.
The Illinois head coach was “none too happy”, the Decatur Herald & Review reported, with the report from NFLDraftBible.com – and the subsequent airing of the report on a local television station — that former Fighting Illini cornerback Vontae Davis had tested positive for marijuana at the combine.
Zook said he spoke to Davis, and Davis denied the rumored failure. The CB said neither he nor his agent had been informed that he had tested positive for anything.
Regardless, Zook isn’t buying what the website is attempting to sell.
“How would you like to have someone say something that’s not true if it was your child?” Zook asked.
The columnist for the Herald & Review, Mark Tupper, stood up for Davis as well, writing that he would be surprised if the rumors proved true as the potential first-round pick is “almost obsessive” about what he puts into his body. Tupper adds that Davis’ “finicky eating habits” are legendary, almost never eats red meat, and carefully monitors fruits and vegetables and juices.
While a person’s eating habits aren’t necessarily an indicator of whether or not someone is a drug user — although empty bags of Munchos liberally scattered about a residence would be a big clue as to a propensity for the ganja — the vociferousness with which people associated with those involved in the rumors are defending the players tends to cast a very serious shadow of doubt over the accusations.

Vontae Davis. The rumor of the positive test is exactly that, and look at the source NFL Draft Bible. I constantly hear they aren't a very credible web site. I also found this article on profootballtalk describing how Vontae is "almost obsessive" to what he puts in his body and has "finicky eating habits". I think this report is a team trying to get Davis to fall to them in the draft and hopefully he falls right into our lap.

Here is the link as well as a partial of the article.

http://www.collegefootballtalk.com/2009/04/05/another-coach-pissed-over-failed-drug-test-rumor/
You can add Ron Zook to the growing list of people very upset over the recent of reports from an Internet website claiming several players failed drug tests at the Indianapolis Scouting Combine.
The Illinois head coach was “none too happy”, the Decatur Herald & Review reported, with the report from NFLDraftBible.com – and the subsequent airing of the report on a local television station — that former Fighting Illini cornerback Vontae Davis had tested positive for marijuana at the combine.
Zook said he spoke to Davis, and Davis denied the rumored failure. The CB said neither he nor his agent had been informed that he had tested positive for anything.
Regardless, Zook isn’t buying what the website is attempting to sell.
“How would you like to have someone say something that’s not true if it was your child?” Zook asked.
The columnist for the Herald & Review, Mark Tupper, stood up for Davis as well, writing that he would be surprised if the rumors proved true as the potential first-round pick is “almost obsessive” about what he puts into his body. Tupper adds that Davis’ “finicky eating habits” are legendary, almost never eats red meat, and carefully monitors fruits and vegetables and juices.
While a person’s eating habits aren’t necessarily an indicator of whether or not someone is a drug user — although empty bags of Munchos liberally scattered about a residence would be a big clue as to a propensity for the ganja — the vociferousness with which people associated with those involved in the rumors are defending the players tends to cast a very serious shadow of doubt over the accusations.

The Kid is getting a bad wrap B/c of his Brother...

Back
Top Bottom