And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

Dont say things like that Don! You might jinx our perfect season! :lol: Has a college team ever won the national title after being first in the Ap poll at teh begining of the year?

Majpain said:
Dont say things like that Don! You might jinx our perfect season! :lol: Has a college team ever won the national title after being first in the Ap poll at teh begining of the year?

I'm sure USC or Miami have done it but I'm not completely sure. Hope I didnt jinx anything for you, seeing Michigan win would make me cry.

Majpain said:

Didnt USC just do it last year?

Majpain said:
Id cry to because there goes the national title! :cry:

No need to cry, it wont happen. OSU is to good right now to be upsetted by Michigan.

Don you know ND is looking at 5 out of the 10 top HS football players? ND is going to have a great offense if they get those players. How come OSU doesnt go after top prospects :(

Blade said:
No need to cry, it wont happen. OSU is to good right now to be upsetted by Michigan.

Your joking right?

Michigan is 5x the team Texas was, and if they didnt fumble and throw away the game it would have been way closer

Im not saying you wont beat them, but dont overlook them like that.

Majpain said:
Don you know ND is looking at 5 out of the 10 top HS football players? ND is going to have a great offense if they get those players. How come OSU doesnt go after top prospects :(

Weis is bringing some good recruits in so far. I'm a little worried about the offense and defensive line and one of the top WR who a lot thought was a lock for ND now appears to be looking at FSU and Illinios for some dumb reason. And OSU will gets its share of top prospects, it's still early in recruiting a lot can still happen good and bad for both teams.

Majpain said:
Chris Wells was a top prospect. There are still a lot out there still to commit. If the Buckeyes win it all, their recruiting will get a big boost

^ I hope your right. Id hate to see ND end up with the top WR,RB and QB in the country :wink:

Majpain said:
^ I hope your right. Id hate to see ND end up with the top WR,RB and QB in the country :wink:

If it makes you feel better the 2nd best OT just turned down ND to go to Colorado. :tantrum:

Alex44 said:
Your joking right?

Michigan is 5x the team Texas was, and if they didnt fumble and throw away the game it would have been way closer

Your overrating Michigan alex........Nt saying they cant beat us..but theyre not that much better than Texas.

Alex44 said:
Your joking right?

I never joke and no way is Michigan 5 times better then Texas. It may have been closer but OSU still would have won. Without Mario Manningham, Michigan stinks. He will be back for the game but i doubt he will be 100%.

Back
Top Bottom