And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

Majpain said:
I know I'm a homer but OSU isnt perfect.... I mean their close :wink::lol:

I had no clue you were an Oklahoma State homer...or is that Oregon State? :tongue:

Majpain said:
Aww thanks beby :lol::wink:

Only since they beat it out of you, and you admitted it on that thread. lol. Actually I think you becoming more logical was about the time you noticed Brit. Coincedence maybe?

Frisches13283 said:
Only since they beat it out of you, and you admitted it on that thread. lol. Actually I think you becoming more logical was about the time you noticed Brit. Coincedence maybe?

:chuckle:

Frisches13283 said:

Yes its all a coincedence :wink:

Frisches13283 said:
Actually I would put LSU's offense up there with anyone's in the country. And Florida completely shut them down.

And Michigan's front seven is the best in the country IMO, but I do think LSU has a better overall defens than Michigan.

I like LSU..I have for a long time...but that offense runs it up on bad teams and struggles vs good defenses..Ohio State just scores on anybody...

LSU's defense as a whole IMO is the best in the country...they had some things NOT go there way in the 2 losses..Nobody has outplayed that team all year..they have shot themselves in the foot. At the beggining of the year I remember thinking that team would have a legitimate chance to beat us.

Talent wise LSU is the best in the country...but there is more to winning games than talent...Ohio State and Florida both have great coaches who know how to get their players prepared for big games...apperantley LSU does not..

Point beingthe SEC has 3-4 top notch defenses in the country..throw out the tainted stats..top o bottom I would take LSU's defense over anyone else in the country...but as far as offenses go.......theres not one in that conference that I feel could score 24 points on Ohio State.

tOSU heed the warning...

remeber a certain team in 2003 ranked #1 throughout the season?

anything can happen my friends :boohoo:

DBoston80 said:
I like LSU..I have for a long time...but that offense runs it up on bad teams and struggles vs good defenses..Ohio State just scores on anybody...

LSU's defense as a whole IMO is the best in the country...they had some things NOT go there way in the 2 losses..Nobody has outplayed that team all year..they have shot themselves in the foot. At the beggining of the year I remember thinking that team would have a legitimate chance to beat us.

Talent wise LSU is the best in the country...but there is more to winning games than talent...Ohio State and Florida both have great coaches who know how to get their players prepared for big games...apperantley LSU does not..

Point beingthe SEC has 3-4 top notch defenses in the country..throw out the tainted stats..top o bottom I would take LSU's defense over anyone else in the country...but as far as offenses go.......theres not one in that conference that I feel could score 24 points on Ohio State.

Their offense had trouble with Penn State. Defense accounted for 14 points. :wink:

Frisches13283 said:
Their offense had trouble with Penn State. Defense accounted for 14 points. :wink:

The game was a mud-fest and the weather really made it hard for either team to pass the ball......thats what wories me about MIchigan..the weather...

So I wouldnt exactly say we had "trouble" with them....if we played in normal conditions that game wouldve been even worse!! If you watched the game you know what I mean..noone could even keep there footing(hence the turf replacement)

DBoston80 said:
The game was a mud-fest and the weather really made it hard for either team to pass the ball......thats what wories me about MIchigan..the weather...

So I wouldnt exactly say we had "trouble" with them....if we played in normal conditions that game wouldve been even worse!! If you watched the game you know what I mean..noone could even keep there footing(hence the turf replacement)

I know that. But, Penn State had to play in those conditions too.

I don't think penn State is better by any stretch(or even close to OSU or LSU), I'm just saying they played under the same coniditons. So if you use that excuse for OSU, you have to use it for Penn State too.

Frisches13283 said:
I know that. But, Penn State had to play in those conditions too.

I don't think penn State is better by any stretch(or even close to OSU or LSU), I'm just saying they played under the same coniditons. So if you use that excuse for OSU, you have to use it for Penn State too.

Well sure??? Im not saying those crappy conditions had nothing to do with Penn States bad offensive output......

DBoston80 said:
Well sure??? Im not saying those crappy conditions had nothing to do with Penn States bad offensive output......

Ok, so long as we agree on that. Someone else on here, acted like the weather only affected OSU.

Back
Top Bottom