And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

Cuban Dave 9 said:
So how do you get your info...all of your posts have no substance...crazy predictions...mindless humor...it's all poppy****

If I remember correctly, UF is ranked higher on D than tOSU and Meeeeechigan

Really??? Hmmmm how many PPG does OSU give up??? Oh...ok:D

Motion said:
As if there was any credibility anyway, you do realize Florida has played against some of the top defenses in the nation. LSU and Auburn are both better than Michigan and Tebow had no problems running against them. For someone that "Watches more football than most" you sure don't have your facts straight.
:yeahthat:

DBoston80 said:
Hey Florida is finally in the national title hunt at the end of October..I know your happy.I understand.....but you gotta understand your gonna have trouble making a BCS bowl game at this point...

Honestly I cant see you beating ANY of the top 5 teams...sorry itsjust my opinion....Chris Leak under pressure spells bad news for Florida.

Your making a fool out of yourself bro. Try and keep up. Florida is ranked #4 in the BCS right now. They control their own destiny in the SEC and have the best chance of all the 1 loss teams to play for the NC. Seriously, think before you post.

DBoston80 said:
Really??? Hmmmm how many PPG does OSU give up??? Oh...ok:D

So PPG are the only measuring stick for defenses now. ok:rolleyes2

Motion said:
As if there was any credibility anyway, you do realize Florida has played against some of the top defenses in the nation. LSU's defense is better than Michigan and Tebow had no problems running against them. For someone that "Watches more football than most" you sure don't have your facts straight.

uhhhhhhhhh another one....Do you not realize how good michigans front 7 are? Dumb question obviously you dont...LSU's defense is the best overall in the country..I agree but there pass defense is what seperates them...Michigans run defense is second to none....quit reading newspapers to get your opinions.

DBoston80 said:
uhhhhhhhhh another one....Do you not realize how good michigans front 7 are? Dumb question obviously you dont...LSU's defense is the best overall in the country..I agree but there pass defense is what seperates them...Michigans run defense is second to none....quit reading newspapers to get your opinions.
I've seen Michigan play many times thanks. I'm not the stat whore around here. I'm not taking anything away from Michigan by what I said.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Look at the Efficiency...that's the real stat

Your defense would get lite up for 30 or more points...thats not being a "homer"...Florida should have 2 losses but you got some "help" at home vs LSU...

I shouldnt even be discussing this with you...your team would pose NO threat to the Bucks...you wont even win the SEC title game.

DBoston80 said:
Your defense would get lite up for 30 or more points...thats not being a "homer"...Florida should have 2 losses but you got some "help" at home vs LSU...

I shouldnt even be discussing this with you...your team would pose NO threat to the Bucks...you wont even win the SEC title game.
:sidelol:

DBoston80 said:

Clueless, completely clueless. You really shouldn't comment on a team you clearly haven't seen play at all. Florida's defense has been lights out all year and only given up 14 points tops in a game. Don't gimme that BS about "help", we dominated that game, especially in the second half.

Motion said:
Clueless, completely clueless. You really shouldn't comment on a team you clearly haven't seen play at all. Florida's defense has been lights out all year and only given up 14 points tops in a game. Don't gimme that BS about "help", we dominated that game, especially in the second half.
Don't worry...Michigan will make Ohio State fans humble...I don't know what's worse, crazed UM fans or any Ohio State fan

Motion said:

U guys should find some Arkansas or Auburn fans to argue with...your teams not even in the same league as OSU.....

If I were an oddsmaker Id open the line at 10.....

Your defense has not faced an offense even near the talent of OSU and your offense couldnt score the 30 points it would take for you to win.....

-also Ive watched all but 3 Florida games....like Auburn:D ...you guys have not faced one good offense this year and the only decent one you lost to.....

....Your teams got oher things to worry about than a nationa title appearence...you could very well lose the SEC title game.......

..and if you played LSU again on a nuetral site...I think you'd be in trouble.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Don't worry...Michigan will make Ohio State fans humble...I don't know what's worse, crazed UM fans or any Ohio State fan

If its not a rainstorm or 70mph winds...its over.

Back
Top Bottom