And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

Whitner20 said:
Listen, Mods.... you might as well close this thread. Troy Smith is winning the Heisman...its gonna happen....

No amount of arguing about Calvin Johnson or Brady Quinn, or Slaton is gonna change that.

Ohio State is winning the national championship. Troy Smith is winning the Heisman. Best damn team, coach, band, and fans in the land.... nothing else needs to be said.

:pray:

Whitner20 said:
Don't be an idiot....

I was just going off of your post. You said "the best college football player is the reason his team wins games......." Well I bet there are a ton of kickers in the top scorers in college football. And it is points that ultimately decide the WINNER of the game. So if someone scores the most points, they automatically must be the best player in college football, since by default they would be the reason thier team is winning. After all you seem to think, that just because Calvin Johnson doesn't touch the ball on every offensive play, that he doesn't help his team win games like Troy Smith does.

Frisches13283 said:
I was just going off of your post. You said "the best college football player is the reason his team wins games......." Well I bet there are a ton of kickers in the top scorers in college football. And it is points that ultimately decide the WINNER of the game. So if someone scores the most points, they automatically must be the best player in college football, since by default they would be the reason thier team is winning. After all you seem to think, that just because Calvin Johnson doesn't touch the ball on every offensive play, that he doesn't help his team win games like Troy Smith does.

No you weren't going off my post.... I never said "who is the top scorer" ... in your quest to be funny you lied..... you should quit the smartass routine, it won't get you far.

But like I said earlier.... it doesn't matter what you guys think, Troys already got his Tux, he's already cleared a spot for the trophy..... its his heisman.

How has this thread lasted so long??? The heisman winner gets a little more obviuos to most every week...Like it or not T.Smith will win the heisman...

..Now that does not mean he is the BEST player in college football....The most game changing player in the country is C.Johnson....but he is a WR and alot of factors go into getting your numbers...

..but the Heisman is based on the best player on the best team....and we all know who that is.

My heisman list as of now.

1 T.Smith
2.B.Quinn
3.S.Slaton
4.C. Johnson

Whitner20 said:
But like I said earlier.... it doesn't matter what you guys think, Troys already got his Tux, he's already cleared a spot for the trophy..... its his heisman.
then why are you still posting? what?? go away! SHUT UP!

UF Fin Kat said:
at this point, ohio state losing any game would make me happier than UF winning a national championship.

ahhhhhhh Dont be like that..gotta have thick skin....IF this thread aggrevates you that much just dont read it...

I would like to have Florida SOMEHOW make the Nat'l title game..a 28 point victory would be sweet.

DBoston80 said:
ahhhhhhh Dont be like that..gotta have thick skin....IF this thread aggrevates you that much just dont read it...

I would like to have Florida SOMEHOW make the Nat'l title game..a 28 point victory would be sweet.

:rolleyes2 Right cause thats SO far fetched at this point being ranked #4 and all.

28 point victory :sidelol:

The entertainment value of this thread is priceless.

DBoston80 said:

Yes cause tOSU has faced a better defense than the Gators

DBoston80 said:
i'd have to avoid every single thread on this site, you buckeye fans are like a virus.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
Yes cause tOSU has faced a better defense than the Gators

We'll face a defense better in 3 weeks..and a team that would beat u by ten...Id like to see your loverboy Tebo try running against Michigan:lol:

DBoston80 said:
We'll face a defense better in 3 weeks..and a team that would beat u by ten...Id like to see your loverboy Tebo try running against Michigan:lol:
As if there was any credibility anyway, you do realize Florida has played against some of the top defenses in the nation. LSU's defense is better than Michigan and Tebow had no problems running against them. For someone that "Watches more football than most" you sure don't have your facts straight.

DBoston80 said:
So how do you get your info...all of your posts have no substance...crazy predictions...mindless humor...it's all poppy****

If I remember correctly, UF is ranked higher on D than tOSU and Meeeeechigan

UF Fin Kat said:
i'd have to avoid every single thread on this site, you buckeye fans are like a virus.

Hey Florida is finally in the national title hunt at the end of October..I know your happy.I understand.....but you gotta understand your gonna have trouble making a BCS bowl game at this point...

Honestly I cant see you beating ANY of the top 5 teams...sorry itsjust my opinion....Chris Leak under pressure spells bad news for Florida.

Back
Top Bottom