Andra Davis to Visit Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andra Davis to Visit Bills

Of course, where else would a player we really want to get visit besides another team in our own division?

If the Jets wind up getting Marshall I'm going to scream. This offseason could prove to be a very tough pill to swallow. I know we got Dansby, but the division appears to be getting better around us as well.

Of course, where else would a player we really want to get visit besides another team in our own division?

If the Jets wind up getting Marshall I'm going to scream. This offseason could prove to be a very tough pill to swallow. I know we got Dansby, but the division appears to be getting better around us as well.

No worries man. Let the Jests get whoever they want, they still have to make it past Davis, W and S Smith and Bell. No gonna happen.

I would love to have him but if any team gets him I want the bills because they are no worries to us lol

We definitely need depth at our ILB positions. This would be a solid signing and Nolan's familiarity with Davis would mean good competition with Crowder.

Also injurys hurt us and we still had a better record... Oh Darn...:3w:

Miami Dolphins

WR Brennan Marion August 7th 2009
OLB Matt Roth September 6th 2009
TE David Martin September 8th 2009
QB Chad Pennington September 30th 2009 -STARTER
RB Patrick Cobbs – Torn ACL – October 13th 2009
CB Will Allen October 28th 2009 - STARTER
RB Ronnie Brown November 19th 2009 - STARTER
DL Jason Ferguson – quad – November 23rd 2009 - STARTER
T Lydon Murtha December 11th 2009
CB Will Billingsley December 11th 2009
LB Channing Crowder – foot – December 30th 2009 - STARTER

11 players

Buffalo Bills

RB Justise Hairston July 31st 2009
WR P.K. Sam August 1st 2009
MLB John DiGiorgio August 6th 2009
C Marvin Philip August 14th 2009
DE Jermaine McGhee August 14th 2009
DE Marcus Smith September 4th 2009
CB Lydell Sargeant September 4th 2009
T Brad Butler September 24th 2009 - STARTER
TE Derek Schouman September 25th 2009 - STARTER
CB Leodis McKelvin – Broken Leg – October 3rd 2009 - STARTER
MLB Marcus Buggs- Knee - October 15th 2009
OLB Kawika Mitchell – Knee – October 15th 2009 - STARTER
TE Derek Fine – Torn Meniscus – November 19th 2009 - STARTER
WR C.J. Hawthorne November 19th 2009
LB Keith Ellison November 22nd 2009
G Eric Wood- broken leg - November 24th 2009 - STARTER
T Demetrius Bell December 12th 2009 - STARTER
G Kendall Simmons December 20th 2009
CB Terrence McGee December 24th 2009 - STARTER
FS Jairus Byrd December 25th 2009 - STARTER
S Bryan Scott – head – December 27th 2009 - STARTER
S Todd Johnson – hamstring – December 27th 2009
LB Nic Harris – knee – January 3rd 2010

23 players

Keep the excuses coming .......

EDIT: For Nublar. Starters in bold for the week players were injured.

Keep the excuses coming .......

Also they are not really exuses we had a better record idc if its by 1 game or 15 we had a better record and everyone knows your team is in the worst shape yall need the most help its obvious...

Look at the quality of players the Dolphins lost compared to the Bills. I see a lot of starters and impact players on the Dolphins list, but a lot of scrubs and backups on the Bills list.

Of course you see that. You think that your squad is better than it really is. It's called being a homer.

Also they are not really exuses we had a better record idc if its by 1 game or 15 we had a better record and everyone knows your team is in the worst shape yall need the most help its obvious...

When we split or sweep you guys next year, what will be your excuse then?

Of course you see that. You think that your squad is better than it really is. It's called being a homer.
Even though you listed some as starters, I still see a lot of scrubs on the Bills list.

Also, I call it like it is. I see a Dolphins team who had the league's toughest schedule, injuries to a lot of key starters and is one year removed from being division champs. I see a Bills team who has one winning season in the past 10 years and a team that hasn't made the playoffs since 1999. Plus, a Bills team that made one of the worst head coaching hires(perhaps only worst hire was Cam Cameron) in Gailey.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom