Andra Davis to Visit Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andra Davis to Visit Bills

All of the players we lost are a huge part of are team unlike yours...

He listed 10 starters alone who were out for the Bills. How are 10 starters not a huge part of the team? That's almost an entire side of the ball.

Even though you listed some as starters, I still see a lot of scrubs on the Bills list.

Also, I call it like it is. I see a Dolphins team who had the league's toughest schedule, injuries to a lot of key starters and is one year removed from being division champs. I see a Bills team who has one winning season in the past 10 years and a team that hasn't made the playoffs since 1999. Plus, a Bills team that made one of the worst head coaching hires(perhaps only worst hire was Cam Cameron) in Gailey.

And I call it like I see it. You see a team one year removed from division champs, a year in which they had ONE guy on IR. I see a team that is two years removed from one win away from 0-16. You guys were extremely fortunate in 2008, no doubt. Good job on the 2008 season, minus the playoff blowout of course. Don't fool yourselves. You won't compete for the division this year, and you MAY finish ahead of the Bills, but that's it. Gailey may end up being great, or he may go down in a huge blaze, but don't think that any Bills fan has visions of grandeur here. We know it's a rebuilding project for Buffalo, and most are fine with that. Few Dolphins fans realize that you're headed in a poor direction, and your recent draft picks of Ted Ginn Jr. and Pat White should tell you all you need to know about the direction you're heading. Don't be angry with me for exposing your team for what they really are.

Even though you listed some as starters, I still see a lot of scrubs on the Bills list.

Also, I call it like it is. I see a Dolphins team who had the league's toughest schedule, injuries to a lot of key starters and is one year removed from being division champs. I see a Bills team who has one winning season in the past 10 years and a team that hasn't made the playoffs since 1999. Plus, a Bills team that made one of the worst head coaching hires(perhaps only worst hire was Cam Cameron) in Gailey.

You didn't complain about the schedule when you made the playoffs with the easiest one. The way I see, the Fins hit complete rock bottom with one of the worst seasons in history, got the #1 overall pick, & had a lucky run to the playoffs because of a very weak schedule. The Bills have won 6 out of the last 10 games with the Fins.

The Fins are lot closer to the Bills than you think.

Bills quit complaining cause you cant make the playoffs... You wont sweep us and I will pull a ex fin Joey Porter and will Gurantee that... Now if you think you are really a better team then I guess you been arounf T.O. a little to long...

Bills quit complaining cause you cant make the playoffs... You wont sweep us and I will pull a ex fin Joey Porter and will Gurantee that... Now if you think you are really a better team then I guess you been arounf T.O. a little to long...

??? What exactly have you added to this thread so far? You had to have Nublar come in and attempt to bail you out. Anything of substance from you, or should I assume you are wearing a teal & orange cheerleader outfit?

Dont talk about easy playoff run. You just mad because your last time you seen playoffs were 1999 and last time we seen playoffs was because 2008 so what you think about that... Do you also think you will be good with Chan Gailey?!?!

??? What exactly have you added to this thread so far? You had to have Nublar come in and attempt to bail you out. Anything of substance from you, or should I assume you are wearing a teal & orange cheerleader outfit?

Is it my fault one of you Bills said something about a cake schedule and thats why we made the playoffs? Thats why I brought up last time you made it and we did. Also as for this year if you noticed but this year we did have the NFL hardest schedule...

Is it my fault one of you Bills said something about a cake schedule and thats why we made the playoffs? Thats why I brought up last time you made it and we did. Also as for this year if you noticed but this year we did have the NFL hardest schedule...

And the year Pittsburgh beat Arizona in the Super Bowl, Pittsburgh had the hardest schedule in the NFL. Children make excuses, men make results.

And the year Pittsburgh beat Arizona in the Super Bowl, Pittsburgh had the hardest schedule in the NFL. Children make excuses, men make results.

I dont need to make excuses when we still had a better record just saying with injuries and nfl toughest schedule... Still a better record!!!:woot:

I dont need to make excuses when we still had a better record just saying with injuries and nfl toughest schedule... Still a better record!!!:woot:

You had a better record than the Jets in 2008. How did that work out for you in 2009? I would not be surprised at all to see Miami last in the division @ 5-11. Just saying. :woot:

Yeah are record will decline when all we did was upgrade this season??? smart one Bill fan

We cut Wilson which that helped us...
Porter all mouth and we cut him...
Signed a really good LB out of Dansby...
Bout to sign one a really nasty lineman for great depth(You shouldnt of let him walk)
Then we got Parcells and Ireland drafting (Will get a few starters in draft)
Also we are gonna be all healthy at start of season...

Yeah are record will get worse and I dont believe are schedule is the hardest this year...

Yeah are record will decline when all we did was upgrade this season??? smart one Bill fan

We cut Wilson which that helped us...
Porter all mouth and we cut him...
Signed a really good LB out of Dansby...
Bout to sign one a really nasty lineman for great depth(You shouldnt of let him walk)
Then we got Parcells and Ireland drafting (Will get a few starters in draft)
Also we are gonna be all healthy at start of season...

Yeah are record will get worse and I dont believe are schedule is the hardest this year...

This will be a very frustrating year for you. I feel bad for the impending doom you shall soon feel. Once Parcells leaves, you guys may have a chance again. The game has passed Tuna by. You'll see my man, you'll see.

Back
Top Bottom