Andra Davis to Visit Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andra Davis to Visit Bills

Yeah are record will decline when all we did was upgrade this season??? smart one Bill fan

We cut Wilson which that helped us...
Porter all mouth and we cut him...
Signed a really good LB out of Dansby...
Bout to sign one a really nasty lineman for great depth(You shouldnt of let him walk)
Then we got Parcells and Ireland drafting (Will get a few starters in draft)
Also we are gonna be all healthy at start of season...

Yeah are record will get worse and I dont believe are schedule is the hardest this year...

Yeah I'm a Bills fan and I think that ARE record will be better this year too

Bills fans are clueless!!!!

Were Bills Fans posting Clueless 3-4 player lineups incorrectly and then admitting that they were confused? NOPE JUST YOU!

Did they post how they want to trade a 2nd round pick for Derrick Anderson because he is gonna be a beast? THAT WAS YOU AGAIN!

Did they preach that the team needed Chad Ochostinko and then 1 week later tell other pleople that they are crazy to want a cancer like him. SEEING A PATTERN HERE.

Did the Bills fans compare T Ginn to Larry Fitz? Only you and Ma Ginn believe this.

Did Bills fans think Channing Crowder was a good replacement for Zach and that he woud play very well at the position? So how did chan do?

Still think Beck can be a good starting qb in the NFL?

I see mods are deleting posts around here? Maybe I should resort to "Dolphins fans are clueless!!!!!!"?

Back
Top Bottom