Andy Cohen: Plenty Happening With Draft Approaching | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Cohen: Plenty Happening With Draft Approaching

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/andy-cohen-plenty-happening-with-draft-approaching

• The preseason opponents were released this week and while it’s no surprise the Dolphins are playing four teams from this region of the country – the Bucs and Saints on the road and the Falcons and Jaguars and at home – it was nice to see they got a national home game on Fox against the Jaguars on Thursday, Aug. 22. This will be the third preseason game and usually the most telling with veterans seeing their most extended action of the summer.
  • Meanwhile, the NFL regular season schedule is expected to be announced before the end of the month and possibly as early as next week. We already know the opponents; we just don’t know the dates. And only then can we better frame the level of difficulty of this schedule.

Was hoping for a little more insight on the draft. Just goes to show, Miami's front office is doing everything right. No leaks!

Was hoping for a little more insight on the draft. Just goes to show, Miami's front office is doing everything right. No leaks!
TBH, is very hard to tell this year what the team will do. Most of the time we got it down to maybe 2 or 3 players for our 1st round pick but this year it's just hard. If we stay at 13 I'm thinking D-line unless Haskins drops to us and we take him but if we move down then who knows.

TBH, is very hard to tell this year what the team will do. Most of the time we got it down to maybe 2 or 3 players for our 1st round pick but this year it's just hard. If we stay at 13 I'm thinking D-line unless Haskins drops to us and we take him but if we move down then who knows.
My fear is Lock or Jones will be there and Miami will gamble on one of them.

My fear is Lock or Jones will be there and Miami will gamble on one of them.
I worry about that too. We've been let down so many times on draft day. Last year I really wanted us to draft Goedert and was hoping he'd be there. Of course he was there and I was sure we'd take him but instead took Gesicki.
So far they've done a good job of letting guys go that needed to go. Now comes the part where you build the team. We'll see how they do with that.

Honestly, I'm more excited about the draft than the season.
can't blame you there. We know the season won't bring many wins but I still want to see how the young guys do going forward. As far as the draft, I'm always excited for it till we screw it up....lol

Everyone already knows in preseason the power teams rest all their best players so we will probably win a few anyway. Whats the problem with seeing what we ended up with? Winning or losing a preseason is no big thing.

Back
Top Bottom