Andy Dalton Sucks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Dalton Sucks

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Looking for something to feel good about? How about the fact that Dalton just put up one of the worst post-season performances I can remember - getting the apple every time he needed to make a play. While I've been critical of RT's inability to complete a pass when it travels 30+ yards in the air, I'd rather have him and his future than the "red rifle" and his 0-3 playoff record. He's got a ton of weapons around him and he blows when it matters most - and his ceiling is like the 7 and a half floor from the movie "being john malkovich" right now. Tannehill wouldn't make these mistakes (the same kind Dalton made while playing us this year) with the time to throw and weaponry around him that Andy enjoys.

Tannehill wouldn't make these mistakes (the same kind Dalton made while playing us this year) with the time to throw and weaponry around him that Andy enjoys.

Just being devil's advocate here but you really know that as a fact? Really? Is that kind of how like Wallace was going to be awesome here but wasn't? Is that kind of like how Wheeler and Ellerbe were awesome and Jordan made Wake even better? To assume that putting RT in that position would make a difference, well, did it make a difference in the Buffalo game....19-0?...nope. How about the next week versus the Jets....nope. I don't see a gulf of divide between the two QBs right now. Its not like your comparing Peyton Manning to RT or Dalton to Montana to say that for sure this guy or that guy would be better.

Seeing another teams QB struggle isn't something I personally care about because that's that teams problem and it doesn't make RT any better or worse because of it. RTs problems are RTs problems. Even if we would see say Tom Brady struggle in next weeks game, it doesn't magically make RT any better.

Looking for something to feel good about? How about the fact that Dalton just put up one of the worst post-season performances I can remember - getting the apple every time he needed to make a play. While I've been critical of RT's inability to complete a pass when it travels 30+ yards in the air, I'd rather have him and his future than the "red rifle" and his 0-3 playoff record. He's got a ton of weapons around him and he blows when it matters most - and his ceiling is like the 7 and a half floor from the movie "being john malkovich" right now. Tannehill wouldn't make these mistakes (the same kind Dalton made while playing us this year) with the time to throw and weaponry around him that Andy enjoys.

What's more important is he has a great D, all he has to to do is not turn the ball over and he can't do it.......amazing how that D kept them in the game despite Dalton making bone head play after bone head play.....

So we aren't gonna see and Andy Dalton or Nick Foles are light years ahead of Tannehill threads?

Marvin Lewis: 11 years, zero playoff wins

I don't blame Marvin, he brings his D to play each game and his offense kills him each time, first it was Palmer, now Dalton......and he is forced to do it on a limited budget....if I was an owner he would be a top consideration for coach once he gets fired....

1 TD and 7 Turnovers in the Playoffs for his fist 3 seasons.

Back
Top Bottom