Andy Dalton Sucks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Dalton Sucks

And now its Jay Gruden! Guess we should cross him off the list.

So we aren't gonna see and Andy Dalton or Nick Foles are light years ahead of Tannehill threads?
Man I hope not. I thought Dalton was over hyped after we beat them this year. Now I really think he's over hyped. I loved his bonehead fumble today.

I don't blame Marvin, he brings his D to play each game and his offense kills him each time, first it was Palmer, now Dalton......and he is forced to do it on a limited budget....if I was an owner he would be a top consideration for coach once he gets fired....

The Bengals D has had some awful collapses during Lewis' tenure.

Their biggest problem has been Miami's biggest problem: bad QB play. Palmer was becoming an excellent QB before he got hurt by Cheapo von Cheapshotten, and has never been the same since. Dalton blows.

Just being devil's advocate here but you really know that as a fact? Really? Is that kind of how like Wallace was going to be awesome here but wasn't? Is that kind of like how Wheeler and Ellerbe were awesome and Jordan made Wake even better? To assume that putting RT in that position would make a difference, well, did it make a difference in the Buffalo game....19-0?...nope. How about the next week versus the Jets....nope. I don't see a gulf of divide between the two QBs right now. Its not like your comparing Peyton Manning to RT or Dalton to Montana to say that for sure this guy or that guy would be better.

Seeing another teams QB struggle isn't something I personally care about because that's that teams problem and it doesn't make RT any better or worse because of it. RTs problems are RTs problems. Even if we would see say Tom Brady struggle in next weeks game, it doesn't magically make RT any better.

I see your point and it's just my opinion that RT is more careful with the ball than Dalton and smarter - and with Cincy's weapons I believe Tannehill plays better than Dalton. As for another QB struggling - if they are an AFC foe then yes, I care. I think Dalton is terrible - not just because of today but because of his 0-3 playoff record and his 1 TD to 7 INTs in those games. If we start making the playoffs, I'd feel more confident going against him than say Brady, Manning, etc at this point.

The Bengals D has had some awful collapses during Lewis' tenure.

Their biggest problem has been Miami's biggest problem: bad QB play. Palmer was becoming an excellent QB before he got hurt by Cheapo von Cheapshotten, and has never been the same since. Dalton blows.

True, but I blame that ownership for not allowing him to spend any money on FA....the only FA he will sign are old guys and guys with off field problems and he still puts out a good D yr after yr.....

We're supposed to feel good about how a quarterback plays in the playoffs, when the one we have just had two sub-50 QB ratings in a row that kept him out of them? :unsure:

We're supposed to feel good about how a quarterback plays in the playoffs, when the one we have just had two sub-50 QB ratings in a row that kept him out of them? :unsure:

Or a QB that had two 90 plus ratings against NYJ, Pitt and NE to keep the team in the hunt.

Dalton was dreadful.

Just being devil's advocate here but you really know that as a fact? Really? Is that kind of how like Wallace was going to be awesome here but wasn't? Is that kind of like how Wheeler and Ellerbe were awesome and Jordan made Wake even better? To assume that putting RT in that position would make a difference, well, did it make a difference in the Buffalo game....19-0?...nope. How about the next week versus the Jets....nope. I don't see a gulf of divide between the two QBs right now. Its not like your comparing Peyton Manning to RT or Dalton to Montana to say that for sure this guy or that guy would be better.

Seeing another teams QB struggle isn't something I personally care about because that's that teams problem and it doesn't make RT any better or worse because of it. RTs problems are RTs problems. Even if we would see say Tom Brady struggle in next weeks game, it doesn't magically make RT any better.

RT's problems start upfront with the line and continue with Sherman.

I'll take the bengals lineman and Jay Gruden anyday. I could all but guarantee you the post season.

Or a QB that had two 90 plus ratings against NYJ, Pitt and NE to keep the team in the hunt.

Dalton was dreadful.
Dalton may have been dreadful today, but that doesn't do a thing for my concern about this team's position at quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom