Andy Dalton Sucks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Dalton Sucks

We're supposed to feel good about how a quarterback plays in the playoffs, when the one we have just had two sub-50 QB ratings in a row that kept him out of them? :unsure:

Captain stats only wants to compile 2 games worth?

Dalton may have been dreadful today, but that doesn't do a thing for my concern about this team's position at quarterback.

I have no issue that you think RT does not cut it. However, I think he has improved and a lot was asked of him in just his second year.

Plus, there is no way you could find a better replacement if a trade, feew agency or the draft. He is the guy for the next couple of years. Does he have to get better...you bet. However, the team could help by getting a legit running game and better pass pro.

sure, Dalton sucks and Tannehill is better. smh

I wouldn't either.

Dalton still sucks and hasn't gotten better, at least Tanny has shown improvement in his second year.
I believe Tannehill will be a the better player by next season. I think Dalton has peaked - he's not going to get any better IMO.

I don't blame Marvin, he brings his D to play each game and his offense kills him each time, first it was Palmer, now Dalton......and he is forced to do it on a limited budget....if I was an owner he would be a top consideration for coach once he gets fired....

No Duke Tobin should be our target as the next GM. He is the reason the Bengals have so much talent. Dalton and Marvin just hold them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Duke Tobin should be our target as the next GM. He is the reason the Bengals have so much talent. Dalton and Marvin just hold them back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vontaze Burfict is all you need to know about how good Tobin is, UDFA probowler. Not that Tobin would leave Cinn, why would he?

Vontaze Burfict is all you need to know about how good Tobin is, UDFA probowler. Not that Tobin would leave Cinn, why would he?

Burfict went undrafted because of huge character red flags. No other reason.

Didn't he run a 40 that could have been calculated by a sun dial as well?

That's true, I forgot about that.

But IIRC what kept him undrafted was that in the Combine interviews he blasted his college coaches. Also he had a positive drug test.

I thought it was easy to win in January? that's what everyone told me about mark despite having less talent around him than Dalton has now and never playing in a home playoff game.

I thought it was easy to win in January? that's what everyone told me about mark despite having less talent around him than Dalton has now and never playing in a home playoff game.

Still talking about stuff from 3 years ago huh?

why are you so angry lately? you should be filled w/ joy w/ a newborn. I am concerned.

What in the land of holy moly makes you think I'm angry? I'm just talking to you on here. There is no emotion whatsoever. Believe me.

Every year there are 2-3 teams and fanbases who assume that QB is the thing holding them back from a Super Bowl and then find themselves steeped in irrelevancy for years like the Jaguars. If your QB is good enough to win consistently, that's better than the vast majority of QB's who come into the league. Even those who are drafted in the first round fail at this the majority of the time. If your football team making the playoffs consistently isn't good enough for you, then feel free to claim your spot amongst teams like the Raiders, Jags, Bucs, and Rams. People have this idea of what a Super Bowl Qb is supposed to be, and as often as not we see a Brad Johnson, Trent Dilfer, or Joe Flacco win it as we do a Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, or Tom Brady. People fixate on the QB and nevermind that teams with poor lines, poor secondaries, and poor staffs lose football games as much as bad QB's. You have to have a very good staff and very good team to win playoff games.

Andy Dalton didn't have a good game yesterday, but that wasn't a playoff winning performance from the running backs, from the offensive line, or from AJ Green either.

Back
Top Bottom