Anibal Sanchez pitches no hitter for Marlins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anibal Sanchez pitches no hitter for Marlins

culpepper2chambers said:
its crazy how just yesterday(or the day before) russ ortiz almost had one, and now all of a sudden sanchez pitches one 2 days later........seems weird cuz it almost happened 3 times in 1 week when before tonight it hadnt happened for 2 years.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^didnt make sense but w/e

That was Ramon Ortiz, actually. But yeah, it's a real feat. Add another one to the list of unbelievable things the Marlins have accomplished this season.

RWhitney014 said:
That was Ramon Ortiz, actually. But yeah, it's a real feat. Add another one to the list of unbelievable things the Marlins have accomplished this season.

Now we need someone to hit for the cycle....never been done in Fish history

I love Girardi :lol:

'Its going to be hard for him to top this next time out, of course a perfect game....would be perfect'

Nice no no for the Marlins pitcher....hope they are ready to play my Phillies ten more times this year. :wink:

Roman529 said:
Nice no no for the Marlins pitcher....hope they are ready to play my Phillies ten more times this year. :wink:

Ready, willing, able, and hungry. It's gonna be a fun series, Doug.

Roman529 said:

We will take all 10 :lol:

:j/k:

Im hoping for 7-3 or 6-4......because thats what we need but it will be very tough

Congrats to Annibal and The Marlins, how many games are they behind for the wild card race?

PatsSuck456 said:
Congrats to Annibal and The Marlins, how many games are they behind for the wild card race?

3.0 behind SD and tied with Philli (who we have 10 more games against)

SD has a pretty tough remaining schedule and no real pitching really passed numbers one a two so im confident

Alex44 said:
He was sooo happy after the game, I hope some of you caught his interview :D
I caught part of it. Even as a Mets fan it made me smile. I love seeing that kind of joy from a great young player.

This no-no is just pouring salt into the wound of Red Sox fans. He is pitching no hitters as Beckett leads MLB in home runs given up I believe (he is 1st or 2nd). Not to mention Anibel and Hanley are leading the Marlins to the playoffs as the Sox with 300 year old Mike Lowell and gopher-Josh Beckett will be sitting home.

When its all said and done, this MIGHT go down as the worst trade in the history of MLB. Or at least the worst trade in the last 15 years. Even worse than Zambrano for Kazimer.

MikeO said:
This no-no is just pouring salt into the wound of Red Sox fans. He is pitching no hitters as Beckett leads MLB in home runs given up I believe (he is 1st or 2nd). Not to mention Anibel and Hanley are leading the Marlins to the playoffs as the Sox with 300 year old Mike Lowell and gopher-Josh Beckett will be sitting home.

When its all said and done, this MIGHT go down as the worst trade in the history of MLB. Or at least the worst trade in the last 15 years. Even worse than Zambrano for Kazimer.

If you didn't mention this I sure was going to.

POUR THE SALT!

Oh for anyone who needed validation that the last play was in deed an out (it was very close)

They just went frame by frame on cold pizza to when the ball hit the mit, and he was out by a half a step

Back
Top Bottom