Another Direction | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Direction

Generic Name

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
As we keep winning the 2nd and 3rd rated QB's will be harder to get to.

I can't see trading for Matt Flynn when we have a more proven starter in Moore.

If Miami can't get RGIII or Barkley, I'd love to see them trade down, take the best available TE (a huge need pos. for years, imo, as good as Fasano's been the really good teams, GB, NE and NO have a big seam stretching multi-threat we don't have)

I'd take Dwayne Allen or Orson Charles with the pick in the middle or bottom of round 1, come back and get the best QB or pass rusher with second and third picks.

i really hope the Sparano/Parcells days of grabbing guards ahead of better players (i.e. Shawn Murphy and John Jerry) are over

Orson Charles? 1st round? I don't see that happening, but the guy has talent. Dwayne Allen- I'm guessing he'll be a 2nd rd pick- did he declare for the draft? Hopefully John Jerry is coming to life, taking some pressure off of the need to draft OL- but he has to do more than have one good game. I'd definitely look at Allen and Fleener in rds 2 and 3, depending on what's available, especially RTs. And I'm still hoping as always that we take Weeden, best guess rd 2.

john jerrys faired well both times he's gotten to play this season nate garners playin damn well mike pounceys been outstanding at center all season pretty much i have to say if you are gonna use a top 15 pick on a interior lineman pounceys been well worth it...that kids legit

i just don't see the need anymore to really consider a david decastro in the top 10 even though i think he's fantastic...we should go elsewhere with that pick barring a trade down and then i think it makes more sense...but whatever pick decastro goes i think he's well worth it

If we miss out on the QBs, Im pulling for Blackmon.

If we miss out on the QBs, Im pulling for Blackmon.

I think Blackmon will be well gone by the time we pick, he's gonna be top 5, and we are more likely to be picking a lot lower than that.

Do you think there's any chance that the Panthers pass on that kid? Because I really can't see that happening.

Good chance they take him. Also a good chance they go Claiborne with their defense being as awful as it is.

Do you think there's any chance that the Panthers pass on that kid? Because I really can't see that happening.

i doubt the panthers even stay in the top 5...i don't think they're done winning to be honest...i doubt blackmon gets to them anyways...now claiborne to the panthers i think thats very much in play

if blackmon gets to the rams he'll be a ram if not i think they'll go claiborne...

Panthers will get two more wins I think, they won't have a shot at Blackmon. If he doesn't get picked by the Rams I'll be shocked.

if blackmon gets to the rams he'll be a ram if not i think they'll go claiborne...
Def. agree...I also agree about not using a top 10..or even top 15 pick on Decastro. Hes a stud..but we have other needs which IMO could have better impacts on the team. If were sitting around 12-15 by the end of this thing...Im going to be looking hard at Jeffries (if he falls), Upshaw, and probably the corners. I think Janoris Jenkins talent is top 10..so if he blows his interview away I would take him that early too.

how bout we put together a current top 10 mock no trades just top 10 picks...

i need to look at the order...

1. Indy
2. Minny
3. St. Louis
4. Jacksonville
5. Washington
6. Philly
7. Carolina
8. Miami
9. Cleveland
10. Tampa Bay

Pretty sure thats the order as of now. But I can honestly see us falling to 12-15 by the end of the year.

i think minny would steal the rams cookies on blackmon at #2...i really do...leaving the rams with claiborne at #3...at #4 jax i would NOT sleep on them going qb...gabberts dreadful i wouldn't bet my future on that kid barkleys in play but so is coples...washington i'm having a hard time figuring out...some think barkleys not in play there but i'm not so sure thats the case...they could also be the trade out team in the top 5

i think minny would steal the rams cookies on blackmon at #2...i really do...leaving the rams with claiborne at #3...at #4 jax i would NOT sleep on them going qb...gabberts dreadful i wouldn't bet my future on that kid barkleys in play but so is coples...washington i'm having a hard time figuring out...some think barkleys not in play there but i'm not so sure thats the case...they could also be the trade out team in the top 5
Yeah. I think Blackmon would go to Minny, but then Rams might go Kalil too...Clairborne is an option as well. I think Jax will go Coples, but Barkley would be tough to pass up. I think Wash would def take him if he fell to 5 though. Philly I dont really know what they need...Kalil probably if St Louis went with Claiborne

1. Indy - Luck
2. Minny - Kalil
3. St. Louis - Blackmon
4. Jacksonville - Reiff
5. Washington - Barkley
6. Philly - DeCastro (too early for a G, but idk who else they would pick unless they went BPA with Claiborne.)
7. Carolina - Claiborne
8. Miami - Upshaw?
9. Cleveland - Richardson
10. Tampa Bay - Floyd

Just threw this together. I can see Jax going Barkley though...I really can. Gabbert is not even showing flashes.

Back
Top Bottom