Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane...

Yeah, he had one ugly drop that hurt one game. I remember that. but I dont remember it being a regular thing.

**** we never utilized the middle of the field. That first link seems bogus to me? Does he mind getting hit?? He's a massive tight end. He didn't mind at all. Not saying he was great coming out of college but he was pure raw talent that you could develop. He's done a tremendous job for a kid who only played one year of college football. And now he's looking like a premier tight end in only his second year?

**** we never utilized the middle of the field. That first link seems bogus to me? Does he mind getting hit?? He's a massive tight end. He didn't mind at all. Not saying he was great coming out of college but he was pure raw talent that you could develop. He's done a tremendous job for a kid who only played one year of college football. And now he's looking like a premier tight end in only his second year?

I agree he has become a very good pro..

Who did we draft instead? I mean I know it was someone bad and not worthy

Who did we draft instead? I mean I know it was someone bad and not worthy

John Jerry, if I'm not mistaken..

But damn, I remember most of us had Jimmy penciled in for Miami long before the draft. Damn him for having a good combine :(

John Jerry, if I'm not mistaken..

But damn, I remember most of us had Jimmy penciled in for Miami long before the draft. Damn him for having a good combine :(

Yeah, most of us HURRICANE fans.

And we were BLASTED for being homers. And the only argument anyone had was, "look at his stats."

:bobdole:

FinHeaven would be incredible if people knew how to watch football.

The stats Jimmy did put up was amazing when you consider Randy Shannon and Jacory Harris.

WATCH THE GAMES WITH YOUR EYEBALLS PEOPLE

I just don't think he'd have been developed here. Seems like our players peak in years 1 and 2, then it's all downhill afterwards.

Yeah, most of us HURRICANE fans.

And we were BLASTED for being homers. And the only argument anyone had was, "look at his stats."

:bobdole:

FinHeaven would be incredible if people knew how to watch football.

The stats Jimmy did put up was amazing when you consider Randy Shannon and Jacory Harris.

WATCH THE GAMES WITH YOUR EYEBALLS PEOPLE

His stats were never going to be eyepopping...I laugh at ppl who think they should have been sick..Was his first year playing football..His upside was the thing that made him a guy you wanna draft..I do understand why the Dolphins didnt draft him tho.. John Jerry was a good pick at the time..We had a huge need at Guard..Not at tight end. It was kind of a luxury pick for New Orleans.

When you have a good team and have won a super bowl you can start thinking toward the future..
Pats do it.
Saints, Giants I am sure there are more.

I just don't think he'd have been developed here. Seems like our players peak in years 1 and 2, then it's all downhill afterwards.

John Jerry may turn out to be a pretty good player... Guards usually take a few years..Especially ones that were tackles in college...I do agree that Jimmy would not have been used very well here..At least not with Henne here at qb..Pennington and even Thigpen found Fasano open at times..Henne rarley looks at him..and when Henne does throw it to him Fasano usually drops it...Pats game the exception.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, with all talk of this coaching staff being hige fans of Graham I thought he was ours. Then we took John Jerry over him. Never been so pissed, and I actually liked John Jerry.

Hype means nothing, unless you produce results!

10 catches. 132 yards. 1 TD. Too raw IMO.

Back
Top Bottom