Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane...

Only 32 catches for 496 yards and 3 TDs this year. No big deal.

Is this like the Cam Newton "I told you so" from JCane?

No, that's coming later.

Still not buying that stock. He seems to be a lot like Mike Vick. He's impressive, and he's impressed me thus far, but I think once teams get more and more film on him they'll be able to figure out ways to stop him and THAT is when Cam will have to go back to the drawing board. And I think with the lack of OTA and camps this season due to the lockout, we're seeing some REALLY bad secondaries. If you look around the league, offensive output is just absurd. There's a reason for that. Hell, we might even see two QB's break Dan's single-season passing mark this year.

No, that's coming later.

Still not buying that stock. He seems to be a lot like Mike Vick. He's impressive, and he's impressed me thus far, but I think once teams get more and more film on him they'll be able to figure out ways to stop him and THAT is when Cam will have to go back to the drawing board. And I think with the lack of OTA and camps this season due to the lockout, we're seeing some REALLY bad secondaries. If you look around the league, offensive output is just absurd. There's a reason for that. Hell, we might even see two QB's break Dan's single-season passing mark this year.

How about the Jim Harbaugh "I told you so". But, but, but, he's a college coach.

I never said Matt had the greatest leg lol. Dude is just a player. Works hard. Plays hard. Special teams beast. Matt's just my boy.

:lol:

I never said Matt had the greatest leg lol. Dude is just a player. Works hard. Plays hard. Special teams beast. Matt's just my boy.

:lol:

Hes like Tebow and Sanchez. He just wins.

There will come a time when Matt Bosher saves a touchdown. You know it's coming.

i will hold my breath in anticipation...especially when your kicking 35 yard line drive punts the ball will be coming back at you downhill in a hurry

i will hold my breath in anticipation...especially when your kicking 35 yard line drive punts the ball will be coming back at you downhill in a hurry

Don't be surprised if Matt intentionally kicks a few short just so he can level someone.

AC fans in that dome are probably blowing too hard IMO. Thats the only thing that can explain that.

Back
Top Bottom