Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another "I Told You So" Moment from JCane...

Don't be surprised if Matt intentionally kicks a few short just so he can level someone.

a few...more like all of em so far...ha ha...next time i look for a punter though first thing on my agenda is gonna be can the guy tackle...cause thats what matters most...

a few...more like all of em so far...ha ha...next time i look for a punter though first thing on my agenda is gonna be can the guy tackle...cause thats what matters most...

It's definitely not what matters most. But it's a great asset if you have it. How many times have we heard, "Only the kicker to beat...touchdown!"

That doesn't happen with Matt Bosher. Any time you can prevent points from hitting the board, that's usually a good thing in my book.

It's definitely not what matters most. But it's a great asset if you have it. How many times have we heard, "Only the kicker to beat...touchdown!"

That doesn't happen with Matt Bosher. Any time you can prevent points from hitting the board, that's usually a good thing in my book.

not flipping the field position on the net yards kick alone is usually a good thing in my book...anyways...good day gents...off to watch workaholics on the dvr before i hit the sack

Why draft Jimmy when you can make another 300lb mistake?

Back
Top Bottom