Another Logo Change...? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Logo Change...?

Ahhh, the first logo thread of 2024
It don’t matter if they change it or not, most posters on here are gonna piss and moan they don’t like it anyways!
The Dolphin is not angry enough!
Can’t ever remember seeing a angry Dolphin (the mammal, not Dan yelling at his wide receivers)
Perhaps we should put a gun in its fin, and a bottle of hooch!

The newer or updated “whale” version Looks like a logo from a Family resort or water park (it really does)

The Disney/cartoony version (still my favorite, it was more detailed art)

Usually I’m all about tradition, retro and all that. (I’ve worn and own Miami Dolphins attire and merchandise from all decades) I’ve read so many posts on here over the last 20 years the original 66’ version is still the best ??

WHAT???

Sorry, that logo is by far is the worst!
It looks like raspberry lemonade Swedish fish that someone jizzed across, and put a helmet on 🤦
That’s some straight up serial killer sh*t right there!

View attachment 160108

Anyhow, like most on here, I’ll always support my favorite team, whatever they choose to do or don’t with the logo!
Just win and the uniform looks better. Lose and fans want to change coaches, players, GM and uniforms!

Ross will never leave his beloved "Sea world" Dolphin logo. To make matters worse...he lightened the aqua. There is absolutely nothing intimidating about our current uniforms.

I like the current logo.
Season 3 Bird GIF by Parks and Recreation

Watching this idea take off.

Back
Top Bottom