Another Logo Change...? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Logo Change...?

No matter how you look at it the current on is an embarrassment

As a matter of fact, there is no worse logo in the league
My opinion, some of the worst are Buffalo with that ugly, oversized red stripe through the Buffalo. Not sure what you can do with a Buffalo to make it look good.

Cleveland because it's just brown. Chicago, Green Bay, and the Giants lack in creativity. Especially the Bears. Why wouldn't you have a Bear on the helmet?

Pittsburgh's one side logo is odd.

But, hey, it's all subjective.

Well if we are gonna be Orca we need to go black and white

We should have a logo of 2 gender fluid non-binary Trans Dolphins with pink hair peacefully protesting climate change while decrying systemic racism and letting illegal immigrant violent criminals go free with no cash bail.
Damn I would start watching pro badminton before I’d watch the phins in that uniform.

Have we changed coaches as much as we have changed logos?

My opinion, some of the worst are Buffalo with that ugly, oversized red stripe through the Buffalo. Not sure what you can do with a Buffalo to make it look good.

Cleveland because it's just brown. Chicago, Green Bay, and the Giants lack in creativity. Especially the Bears. Why wouldn't you have a Bear on the helmet?

Pittsburgh's one side logo is odd.

But, hey, it's all subjective.
Correct on the Bills logo. Every time I see it I always say it would be a great logo with just the Buffalo

The Browns logo is ingenious. No logo just brown for who they are. It’s a bold statement

Agreed on Chicago, Giants, and GB. However they are not terrible just boring

Steelers, β€œoddβ€œ is a good statement on their logo, but I personally think it works

Yep, all subjective

Back
Top Bottom