Another Logo Change...? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Logo Change...?

I know as we have been a hot mess
A lot of these young guys have never seen the Dolphins when they were really good. For instance when the 85 bears won the Super Bowl, but didn't go undefeated because they had one loss, and that was to the fins. They always seemed to reach back when they had to.

A lot of these young guys have never seen the Dolphins when they were really good. For instance when the 85 bears won the Super Bowl, but didn't go undefeated because they had one loss, and that was to the fins. They always seemed to reach back when they had to.
Since we left the Orange Bowl it seems we just can't get it right .. I sure do miss Joe Robbie

11 is exactly what's in my mind... I dont mind it. Maybe do something to the head to make it more rounded like it used to be

6 is very interesting, lose the helmet perhaps

5 / 10 are on the right track imo
11 is what they should have changed it to after the current one flopped. I can live with it since the original is so bad but 11 is better

Bears should use the roaring bear logo on their helmets would make it 1000% better.

The Dolphins throwbacks are up their with the Oilers and Falcons ( red helmet) throwbacks for the best in league history. Could probably throw the Eagles and Chargers throwbacks up there, too.
Huge miss for Chicago not to have a Bear for their logo.

Back
Top Bottom