Another Positive Aspect of Ray | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Positive Aspect of Ray

Originally posted by RobertHoover
I know you guys want to spin this Feidler injury to a positive but be honest for a minute. You just lost one of the top QB's in the AFC and replaced him with a career backup who's claim to fame is he's one of the best QB's evry at Rutgers for christ sake.

He may play a great game Sunday but that doesn't make it an upgrade or even and even swap with Jay as some of you folks are trying to say.

Good luck Sunday, lets hope no one else gets dinged up.

And your point is what?

What kind of an argument is that?

Jay was a career backup.... not even... he was out of football altogether! His claim to fame was a storied career at an Ivy League school. Whoopie. Jay and Ray's background are almost exactly the same. There is NO dropoff here except for the fact that Ray will be rusty from lack of playing time. Having said that, it may take one game to get into playing form. But aside from that, there is NO spin to put on it. Ray can do Just as good a job if not better. We'll see. You should really check up on your facts before posting an argument.

Originally posted by Trekbiz

And your point is what?

What kind of an argument is that?

Jay was a career backup.... not even... he was out of football altogether! His claim to fame was a storied career at an Ivy League school. Whoopie. Jay and Ray's background are almost exactly the same. There is NO dropoff here except for the fact that Ray will be rusty from lack of playing time. Having said that, it may take one game to get into playing form. But aside from that, there is NO spin to put on it. Ray can do Just as good a job if not better. We'll see. You should really check up on your facts before posting an argument.
i think hoover is saying that jay was one of the top QB's in the AFC and the fins replaced him with a career backup.
but in preseason, lucas really looked good. i was surprised when they named fiedler the starter. although fiedler has done a fantastic job!;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....sorry but........giggle...giggle..i guess that was uncalled for but positive aspects of ray for who? Nate Clements! makes u all look at Jay in a diff. light

What was the title of this thread originally?? "another positive aspect of Ray" The only thing I saw positive was..... well nothing. Because he sucks.

I am eating a big plate of humble pie for starting this thread. My only defense is in one of my first posts on this thread i said "the only big ? about Ray is his pocket pressence" or something to that affect. Well that is where his game fell apart, well that and his ability to hand off Jesus i have coached 12 year olds that could hand it to Ricky. He looked like a college freshman that went straight to the pros. I don't even think he knew if he was going to pass or run. It also apeared he has never been behind a live pass rush before.

Back
Top Bottom