Anthony Bryant | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anthony Bryant

I think he could be a god nosetackle or a good project at DT for when T-Bo retires, Bowens and Chester could show him a few things also.

HysterikiLL said:
What do you guys think about Anthony Bryant DT/G from Alabama??

I don't know much about him but I read his bio and this guy is a freaking monster..

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2005/bryant_anthony

a 775 squat!?!?!?! That's insane!!

I have no idea where this guy will fall though..does anyone have any more info on him?

Very short arms, small hands.....strength is a bit deceiving....need good hands and arms on the DL.

finz99 said:
Yea, they should get some 1,000 pound guy and just have him sit there.
I don't think anyone is that big but if there was one yeah they should!

NHPhinsfan said:
He's projected as a 4th or 5th rounder due to lack of pass-rushing skills and weight problems

I might like to see the Fins pick him up. He'll hopefully turn out like Tim Bowens as a good run stuffer. Wouldn't mind seeing him become a better pass-rusher so he can body slam Brady, Pennington, and all the opposing QB's into pancakes.

Fitz said:
I don't think anyone is that big but if there was one yeah they should!

Haha yea in Guiness book of World Records, theres a guy who weighs 1,000 pounds (give or take some)......had to use a crain to move him.

uk_zoom-1.jpg

Doktor Ivel said:
not as big as i thought, but still big

He looks like he carries the weight really well though - if he does weigh 336. Long arms certainly could help.....but this guy might just be a player.

Back
Top Bottom