Antonio Callaway: Can he be a piece to the WR puzzle? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Callaway: Can he be a piece to the WR puzzle?

mnphinfan

Lifelong Fin Fan
Club Member
Reaction score

I feel this could be a signing that has huge ramifications down the road. I know Callaway is suspended for 10 weeks but based on his tape from Cleveland, he could be the explosive WR this team needs. What do you feel the chances are he usurps Wilson and Hurns this season as the future #3. IMO he may already be forming a relationship with Tua as more than like they will be running in the same groups in practice. If that relationship forms I have a hard time seeing how Wilson or Hurns get their spot back...out of site, out of mind.

Callaway has been out of sight, out of mind for a few years.

I have issues depending on Parker as a #1. I have issues depending on a guy who can't stay off the suspension list. His tape doesn't matter.

Curious to find out. Not all of our contributors can be first and second round draft picks.

We are going to need to continue to find players through hard work.

I believe most of his 10 game suspension has already been served, 2 more games to go? This offense needs some wheels.

I sure hope so. Watching some youtube highlights inspires hope. looks like more of a playmaker than anyone else on the roster

Curious to find out. Not all of our contributors can be first and second round draft picks.

We are going to need to continue to find players through hard work.

I believe most of his 10 game suspension has already been served, 2 more games to go? This offense needs some wheels.
I linked this in another thread. He hasn’t served any games, was released once suspended last year. According to the article, he had a 10 game suspension reduced to 7.

Callaway has been out of sight, out of mind for a few years.

I have issues depending on Parker as a #1. I have issues depending on a guy who can't stay off the suspension list. His tape doesn't matter.

Mary Jane isn't on the list anymore.

The biggest thing missing in Miami for success is a winning culture... the Heat have a winning culture and while the Dolphins have had a culture of mediocrity for decades now... which seems to have tilted to a losing culture.

Go all in. Activate Callaway when suspension over, sign Antonio Brown and trade for Josh Gordon and we are all set at WR.

This will totally work if Flo insists they become the "3 amigos" and hold each other accountable.

Go all in. Activate Callaway when suspension over, sign Antonio Brown and trade for Josh Gordon and we are all set at WR.

This will totally work if Flo insists they become the "3 amigos" and hold each other accountable.

Because that's what we're talking about...He's ultra talented and could really help this team. You don't believe in people changing after making mistakes?...and I'm not getting into legalization.

In this case, it's not a question of talent but a huge question about character. Callaway needs to get his head out of his Azz!!!

Out of the practice squad WR's Kirk Merritt is our best hope. Whatever field he steps onto he is the best athlete there.
There are freaks and then there are people who defy the laws of physics. Not just fast at a 4.3 forty, or explosive with a 4-1/2 foot vertical, but also weighing in at 214 with long arms and huge 10 1/4 inch hands. He is bigger,stronger,and faster than any of his competition and he was well known for catching everything in college.

I fully expect to see him at sometime this year. Preseason would have been huge for this kid coming out of the FCS.
Still, he could be ready for some action come mid-season especially if he is showing up big in special teams work.

Callaway was a proven addict; if he can overcome that he has a shot. Can't really see why returning to Miami is a good thing for him. Usuallly with guys like this, it means hanging out with the old crowd who are still using.

Back
Top Bottom