Antonio Callaway: Can he be a piece to the WR puzzle? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Callaway: Can he be a piece to the WR puzzle?

Because that's what we're talking about...He's ultra talented and could really help this team. You don't believe in people changing after making mistakes?...and I'm not getting into legalization.
With help from God anyone can change their ways....without God and void of any real desire to want to give up something you have loved most of your life and have an intimate relationship with at deep levels of the soul and it is also part of your brain chemistry, that isn't easy at all, and might just be quite impossible for some people.

I wish him the best, and for all we know he has already gone through some major life changes and is on a brilliant new path towards success; maybe that is why Flores wanted him.

Google said he got 10, 7 were served in 2019 and he needs 3 more in 2020. Does anyone know if he really serve the 7 games last year?

Per SI
" Former Florida Gators wide receiver Antonio Callaway has signed with the Miami Dolphins' 16-man practice squad, according to a report from Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Callaway will face a seven-game suspension, but can attend team meetings during his suspension as well as rehab from injury. "

Have no idea of accuracy

Mary Jane isn't on the list anymore.

So Florida has legalized it?

Will the league also allow him to be late for practices and meetings, so he can stay on a roster?

I just dont depend on people who have done nothing to deserve that respect. Just a personal difference between you and I.

Will the league also allow him to be late for practices and meetings, so he can stay on a roster?

I just dont depend on people who have done nothing to deserve that respect. Just a personal difference between you and I.

Not sure about FLA but the NFL isn't testing for it anymore....Giving someone an opportunity to right a wrong is different than depending on them.

BTW, That's an awfully high horse you're sitting up on. I'm sure you've never done anything wrong in your life that you needed forgiveness for. I however realize people make mistakes. Just personal differences between you and I.

I only root Miami Dolphins to succeed, so here is to him getting his **** together and having a great career in Miami.

Not sure about FLA but the NFL isn't testing for it anymore....Giving someone an opportunity to right a wrong is different than depending on them.

BTW, That's an awfully high horse you're sitting up on. I'm sure you've never done anything wrong in your life that you needed forgiveness for. I however realize people make mistakes. Just personal differences between you and I.
Agree with the "high horse" assessment.

Weed is not heroine, nor is it performance enhancing. The reality is, however, very bad judgement to continue use, knowing that it will jeopardize his career.

His record of being late/missing meetings is more concerning to me. That reflects a disregard for responsibility.

Last edited:

Don't know that, but neither can the NFL suspend players for deviating from a 'healthy' diet. I suspect MOST players will stay away from anything that would affect performance. I know there are fines for missing meetings. Too many of those and they're ex-NFL players.

Sure, if you are a neighbor, familia or friend. But for some spoiled athlete who has issues just being a professional, ride that horse.

As for the rest. I don't care if he uses. But State authorities will if he is driving around hot boxing. Which then leads to his ability to stay on the field.

But you ride that train.

Don't know that, but neither can the NFL suspend players for deviating from a 'healthy' diet. I suspect MOST players will stay away from anything that would affect performance. I know there are fines for missing meetings. Too many of those and they're ex-NFL players.

He was finally released by the team (Browns) coming off a suspension for being late to practice and meetings.

And he was still facing another 10 game suspension when he was let go.

Hey, I just dont get hyped for guys like him. I do not care about the talent or the privilege he earns from his skill set. Tough to have tears or compassion for guys who are pampered from pop Warner to HS to College and those who make the League.

The way I see it, was was suspended 10 games in November of last year but the Browns immediately cut him, so he hadn’t served any time before joining Miami. I think he has 9 games left to serve.

He was finally released by the team (Browns) coming off a suspension for being late to practice and meetings.

And he was still facing another 10 game suspension when he was let go.

Hey, I just dont get hyped for guys like him. I do not care about the talent or the privilege he earns from his skill set. Tough to have tears or compassion for guys who are pampered from pop Warner to HS to College and those who make the League.

Agree completely. Guys like Mahommes, Gilmore, JJ, who have the status to bend the rules, have enough respect for teammates and coaches to follow the rules. And a guy who's still making a name for himself thinks he's untouchable?

Agree with the "high horse" assessment.

Weed is not heroine, nor is it performance enhancing. The reality is, however, very bad judgement to continue use, knowing that it will jeopardize his career.

His record of being late/missing meetings is more concerning to me. That reflects a disregard for responsibility.
I heard people that smoke a lot of weed start to forget things.....maybe he forgets he has meetings to go to?

Back
Top Bottom