Antonio Callaway: Can he be a piece to the WR puzzle? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Callaway: Can he be a piece to the WR puzzle?

I'm confused on the math but I guess it's just me. He was suspended last November for 10 games. The Browns cut him immediately, so presumably he had not served any games of that 10 games because I'm sure that suspension was in addition to the 4 he had already served earlier in 2019. Lots of suspensions AC. So now, he gets another 4 games but he can come back after the team has played 7 games? Ok. Did he maybe appeal and get the 10 games reduced? I'm not holding my breath he can stay out of trouble these next 6 games but we shall see.

Some people will never learn. Callaway now suspended an additional 4 games. Waste of talent. He needs serious help.

This makes no sense. The tweet on the prior page from Rapoport said he was suspended 7 games. The article posted said the 10 was reduced to 7 so that agrees. Now Safid Deen is saying he got an additional 4 but will be available after 7 games :shrug: . Wouldn’t that be 11 now???

Just now
"The NFL announced today that Calloway will not be eligible to return to the Dolphins until after the team’s seventh game. He was scheduled to return after week three"

Wasn't this pre-existing an extension from what he already had anyways?

Sounds like he had a 10 game suspension last season, served 7 of those games at the end of the season and had 3 remaining and has recently been hit with an additional 4 games.

Back
Top Bottom