Antonio Callaway has now been signed to our 53 man roster. Time to shine! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antonio Callaway has now been signed to our 53 man roster. Time to shine!

What an AWFUL throw.
Watch again my friend. I know it's hard to see because the way the gif was cut from the video clip.

That throw is purposely behind the WR to the open field to avoid the safety absolutely destroying the WR. That's where any decent QB throws that ball to protect his WR, not to mention his #1.

Watch again my friend. I know it's hard to see because the way the gif was cut from the video clip.

That throw is purposely behind the WR to the open field to avoid the safety absolutely destroying the WR. That's where any decent QB throws that ball to protect his WR, not to mention his #1.
Nope. Awful.

I like to talk the X's and O's on the field and have a thoughtful discussion. No insults were intended just addressing the 2 worded post with no substance. I hear you though Marino was just typing that up myself, my apologies

Antonio Callaway is also a guy who can be plagued by drops. 6 drops on 79 targets in 2018 was not good. In 2019 only played 4 games but he dropped 2 passes then also. He'll have to be much more sure handed on this team because he wont get the reps if he's dropping balls early and often. If he can clean things up in that department and obviously the off field stuff he has a great shot.

Question is, how much does he see the field today? 10-12 plays would be my guess..
I think that's a safe bet. If he's running the routes correctly and with some hustle, 10-12 for sure. If he grabs a few passes, maybe more. On the flip side he drops a ball or 2 on his first few targets that might be it for him. Needs to shine when he gets that call.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom