Antrelle Rolle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antrelle Rolle

Dolphins044

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We should pick this kid up with our first pick. Most likely we, the 49ers, or Panthers will pick him up. We should get him if he is available. He has some fire in him and knowing that this year's draft class has no worthy franchise QB's, we should draft Rolle. Another reason for drafting him can be the departure of Pat Surtain

Not a bad idea, but with W. Poole and Reggie Howard we could afford to lose Surtain and have those guys fiil in and go Offense in Rd. One.

Rolle will no doubt be an awesome weapon, but if this team goes Defense it needs to be at DT not CB.

If we pick a corner with our first pick I might break my t.v. If Antrel Rolle is available when we pick (because we still aren't guaranteed to get the first) I say trade it to someone who needs a corner.

xxxxBREAKING NEWSxxxx.......OUR OFFENSE IS AWFUL, OUR CORNERS ARE NOT!!!!!!!!

I like Rolle and would love to have him here, but the Corner Back position is not a weak spot for us. Even if we lose Surtain, we still have very capable backups. We will have to pass on a Cornerback this year, but maybe the 2006 we can draft a CB.

:ban:
No!
No! No! No! No! No!
No!
With our top 3 pick we need to either draft a QB, OT, or a RB.
Thats it!
Personally i think we should trade down to get more picks.
But we do NOT draft a defensive player.
I dont care if hes the second coming of L.T. we dont do it!
:fire:

Will Poole isn't proven therefore I think we should have someone like Rolle to step up.

tehMick said:
:ban:
No!
No! No! No! No! No!
No!
With our top 3 pick we need to either draft a QB, OT, or a RB.
Thats it!
Personally i think we should trade down to get more picks.
But we do NOT draft a defensive player.
I dont care if hes the second coming of L.T. we dont do it!
:fire:
QB in this year's draft class? ummm Nope

OT....free agency
RB.....free agency

that would work IMO.

LIQUID24 said:
And how is Rolle proven?!?!?
Trust me......He already is. You should read this article about him I read in a magazine today.

How bout that, a fin fan how thinks D is important! Way to go bro, I agree. I think our D is not what it was a year ago and most fans keep wanting to build nothing but O well we need balance and we have lost or will lose a lot in just one year.

1) T.Bo
2) A.Ogun
3)J.Seau
3)P.Surtain
4)M.Greenwood

As it stands we have taken some big hit's to this D and we will not be the same dominant team as years past if we don't make some additions to the D. People on here act like we have depth of infinity on D. I think key losses have shown in the lack of stoping the run and in a couple of games being burned deep. I don't want us to be the Indy colts or the Chiefs all O and a suck a** D. I think we can have balance if we make smart moves and if we are in the top three come draft day, unless someone makes us an offer we can't refuse we should draft the BPA and that could very well be
Antrelle Rolle.

feelthepain said:
How bout that, a fin fan how thinks D is important! Way to go bro, I agree. I think our D is not what it was a year ago and most fans keep wanting to build nothing but O well we need balance and we have lost or will lose a lot in just one year.

1) T.Bo
2) A.Ogun
3)J.Seau
3)P.Surtain
4)M.Greenwood

As it stands we have taken some big hit's to this D and we will not be the same dominant team as years past if we don't make some additions to the D. People on here act like we have depth of infinity on D. I think key losses have shown in the lack of stoping the run and in a couple of games being burned deep. I don't want us to be the Indy colts or the Chiefs all O and a suck a** D. I think we can have balance if we make smart moves and if we are in the top three come draft day, unless someone makes us an offer we can't refuse we should draft the BPA and that could very well be
Antrelle Rolle.
Thank You. Our D is getting old and I believe we should be a balanced team. On the offensive side what we need now is a OT over anything else. Feeley can work behind a better O-Line and anyone we have such as Sammy Morris or Travis Minor can certainly be more productive behind a better O-Line. Everything build around a good offensive line and that is what we should concentrate this offseason. This can be fixed through free agency I believe. Giving us chance to draft Rolle.

Dolphins044 said:
Trust me......He already is. You should read this article about him I read in a magazine today.
I don't care what an article says. We don't need another damn corner. He'll be a great player...for someone else. Hopefully someone will trade up with us to get him.

LIQUID24 said:
I don't care what an article says. We don't need another damn corner. He'll be a great player...for someone else. Hopefully someone will trade up with us to get him.
No hopefully not. Then we will end up regretting it. If he is available we NEED to get him. How many good corners we have besides Sam Madison?

Will Poole?
Reggie Howard?

I dont think so.......Reggie Howard is maybe the only one. Thats about it.

Rolle is gonna have alot of trouble adjusting to the NFL rules. He plays physical and he's gonna get flagged for alot of pass interference calls. Although the Dolphins I believe value a nickel CB more than a decent Qb or so it seems. Drafting him would a terrible move so if Rick is here I wouldn't doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom